Release Perplexed v1.0 Non-Host Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Make it so when you click a function, it comes up in the killfeed or something, not as a notification.
And host IP working....
But nice, other than that

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
And host IP working....
Get Host IP Works Fine (sometimes), It's just that if you use it a certain amount of times It'll sometimes pickup some random clients IP. And i like using the PS3 SDK Dialog functions for toggling functions, it looks much cleaner than for example using iprintln (in my opinion).

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get Host IP Works Fine (sometimes), It's just that if you use it a certain amount of times It'll sometimes pickup some random clients IP. And i like using the PS3 SDK Dialog functions for toggling functions, it looks much cleaner than for example using iprintln (in my opinion).
All g. I tried using the host many-a-time and it never picked it up for me. (Perhaps my fault, idk)

I just dis-like the PS3 Dialog because it stops your character from moving/attacking, + its annoying when you try to use the pause menu functions and then you click 'x' to select and it clicks no-recoil, aimbot or customize etc.

But, its your menu, and so far, (Besides the stuff above), it's going good.
Hope to see the pause menu thing fixed next update, but great work. (Maybe like Up+BUTTON instead of just Up)
~Harry

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
All g. I tried using the host many-a-time and it never picked it up for me. (Perhaps my fault, idk)
That's weird.
I just dis-like the PS3 Dialog because it stops your character from moving/attacking, + its annoying when you try to use the pause menu functions and then you click 'x' to select and it clicks no-recoil, aimbot or customize etc.
Eh idk man, i like using the SDK Dialog func, it makes it much more clear when function is toggled rather then using iprintln.
The scrolling thing you were talking about is because i use KeyIsDown for button monitoring, it'll detect when button is pressed whenever in-game.. even if pause menu is drawn.. But yeah like you said i could add some sort of button combo for scrolling (e.g. DPAP_UP + Square), but this would make scrolling quite annoying so I'm probably not going to add it :tonguewink: Anyways I've starting working on a few other projects, this menu ("Perplexed v1.0") isn't going to be updated.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's weird.

Eh idk man, i like using the SDK Dialog func, it makes it much more clear when function is toggled rather then using iprintln.
The scrolling thing you were talking about is because i use KeyIsDown for button monitoring, it'll detect when button is pressed whenever in-game.. even if pause menu is drawn.. But yeah like you said i could add some sort of button combo for scrolling (e.g. DPAP_UP + Square), but this would make scrolling quite annoying so I'm probably not going to add it :tonguewink: Anyways I've starting working on a few other projects, this menu ("Perplexed v1.0") isn't going to be updated.[/QUO
That's weird.

The scrolling thing you were talking about is because i use KeyIsDown for button monitoring, it'll detect when button is pressed whenever in-game.. even if pause menu is drawn.. But yeah like you said i could add some sort of button combo for scrolling (e.g. DPAP_UP + Square), but this would make scrolling quite annoying so I'm probably not going to add it :tonguewink: Anyways I've starting working on a few other projects, this menu ("Perplexed v1.0") isn't going to be updated.

Why don't you release the source then? So people can actually start making ok c++ codes and menus and not restricting it to te few who actually have a brain.

If you are going to quit this project, PM me. I would like perplexed to go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.