Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Tell me everyone who should get credits I'll check that and I'll add him. Thanks.

BTW a lot people used my menu base and maybe 5 of them credited me. Am I pissed? No, because no one cares about that.
You can start with these, for the base:
Taylor
dtx12
CraigChrist

I believe you're using XTUL's overflow fix; so these as well:
xTurntUpLobbies
YouViolateMe
jwm614

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
Tell me everyone who should get credits I'll check that and I'll add him. Thanks.

BTW a lot people used my menu base and maybe 5 of them credited me. Am I pissed? No, because no one cares about that.
How can you say your menu base when you have just changed the huds of sharks menu base, its like me saying i created the my insanity v1 base since i have chnaged it up alot and i do mean alot.. instead of just changing the colour and huds around like you did, yes i know you need to start from somewhere and im not saying its wrong but when you release a poor edit of a menu base and say its yours thats past the line you should keep them to yourself since anyone with a brain could change the colour and the huds around, no offense to you but its the truth.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Okay cabcon.. you say chill but why tf should people chill when they see threads like this and yes he did add shark but im pretty sure shark isnt the only person who deserves getting added to the credits and im sick of hearing you saying functions are easy when you dont even bring anything to the table even when people ask for help you say look at sources or what not.
I agree you.

But the think with that "look at sources" it was one time and I already said it, I was on phone. So I don't think that I'm the person who don't actually help, I go with teamviewer to the most people and fix their code problems also in generell when I'm on pc. I try to help very detailed. :grinning: Also I won't create here any big discussion, I hate it also with the credits but how we could solve a problem like this? :grinning: I would like to have someone who knows all the codes and know who created them, so we could create a credits checker rank :grinning: Who checks the credits and give a verification when everything is good. :grinning: That would maybe solve the problem. :smile: (Of course also the modding opnion should solve it, because people who aren't giving credits are ..... :wink: )

(Was write very fast xD) :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Taylor
dtx12
CraigChrist

xTurntUpLobbies
YouViolateMe
jwm614
I will add. :grinning:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
I agree you.

But the think with that "look at sources" it was one time and I already said it, I was on phone. So I don't think that I'm the person who don't actually help, I go with teamviewer to the most people and fix their code problems also in generell when I'm on pc. I try to help very detailed. :smile: Also I won't create here any big discussion, I hate it also with the credits but how we could solve a problem like this? :smile: I would like to have someone who knows all the codes and know who created them, so we could create a credits checker rank :smile: Who checks the credits and give a verification when everything is good. :smile: That would maybe solve the problem. :grinning: (Of course also the modding opnion should solve it, because people who aren't giving credits are ..... :wink: )

(Was write very fast xD) :smile:
Me Me Me!

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
Taylor
dtx12
CraigChrist

xTurntUpLobbies
YouViolateMe
jwm614
I dont use XTUL's Overflow fix. I use JRJS (Its a different one)

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
I dont use XTUL's Overflow fix. I use JRJS (Its a different one)
I took a look at JRJS's source and this is what "his" overflow looks like:
7f70c0061c5abe981edfb38ab60bfbe9.png
If this is what yours looks like, let me inform you that it is xTurntUpLobbies's string fix!

And I see that you have used Exelo's ESP wallhack, twice even! So add him as well. Exelo also credited one other person, in the thread he released it in "Jakes625".

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
If this is what yours looks like, let me inform you that it is xTurntUpLobbies's string fix!

And I see that you have used Exelo's ESP wallhack, twice even! So add him as well. Exelo also credited one other person, in the thread he released it in "Jakes625".
Ok, I'll add them soon

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score

Exelo ported the EPS for different cods and stuck them together to make it work.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score

That is indeed xTUL's overflow fix. You aren't called the "Official Credits Checker" for nothing.