Release Redacted T6 LAN Developer Client +Download

koallabtw

Reaction score
running the current version of the client, directions followed to a T yet still getting invalid game environment :disappointed:

Gaurd123

Reaction score
c4isa8my.png

Redacted
Hello guys, today I present you the Redacted T6 Developer LAN Client. You can simple use Mods by useing GSC Studio or the script "mods folder".

Features
  • Play Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Multiplayer - Zombie Offline without a connection.
  • Develop GSC Mods with GSC Studio, without any ban risk.
  • Works perfect for gsc mod developing.
  • Play with custom guns, textures and sounds.

FAQ
  • When will Redacted be updated?
    The Redacted project is officially closed and the client is unmaintained. The client available on Redacted is "as is" and any issues users experience will not be addressed by former members of the development team. Support is community driven only.
  • How can I plan online multiplayer with Redacted?
    Redacted is for offline bots and LAN only. There are work arounds with services such as Tunngle and
    Hamachi that allow a rudimental form of online play using the LAN feature.
  • How do I register an account for Redacted?
    There is no registration required for the Redacted client. Simply download the client files and copy and paste them into your Black Ops II installation.
  • How do I log into the Redacted client?
    If you launch Redacted and are asked to log in, then you are using an outdated client. Download the client from the magnet link on redacted.se only.
  • I'm getting an error Failed to load OpenNet.Red32n for reason 5
    Reason 5 is a permission issue.
    To fix, navigate to the file mentioned, right click and select properties and the select the security tab. Click Advanced button settings and change the owner of the file to your user account. Different operating systems may have different methods to change ownership of files.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Credits

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:cabconmodding:
@CabCon
It keeps saying "AppId is not configured" any solution please?

SoullessPhantom

Reaction score
there is one thing. after like past 1 month of not playing it, when i wanna play it again the game didn't launch only stuck at the redacted console for no reason