Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if you ever got around to uploading that patch it's been a week if not I'll do it myself
I'm very sorry about this. I'm currently super busy. :confused: Would be great if you could upload it! I'm really sorry :confused:

Bubblegump30

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok I having some issues with this mod menu I have a Trinity Ace v3 RGH and I put the common_zombie_patch.ff in the bo1 folder now do what TU do I need for this to work because after I put it in the folder ANF loaded up the game nothing happen menu not loading nothing

gatekeeper1122

Veteran
Reaction score
are there releases like this on the console versions like PS3 & xbox 360? this is the far best mod menu for zombies on black ops 1 i have ever used that works 100% with lots of stuff in the menu unless we are talking about XBOX360LSBEST destruction menu for zombies but it has less options to use on zombies

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Why can't I bring the menu up? is it because I have the cracked version of BO1?
Ensure to run the latest update of your Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 version. It's only working with the latest update.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is anything like this possible on PS3? I feel like everyone kinda gave up on the game
Yes, it's possible and I'm not really sure if someone exported it to PS3 :smile: However you wouldn't be able to play online with it!

universecloud

Known Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work steam online, it just freezes at the loading screen just before the game starts ( like, the game isn't frozen but it isnt going any further to show progress.)

xV1NT4GE_K1NGx

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible and I'm not really sure if someone exported it to PS3 :smile: However you wouldn't be able to play online with it!
Are you working on any exports for PS3, the ps3 scene in black ops could really use you. Nothing but disgusting paid sprx's that are outdated especially with zombies.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is there a way to get this working on PS3 CFW?
Are you working on any exports for PS3, the ps3 scene in black ops could really use you. Nothing but disgusting paid sprx's that are outdated especially with zombies.
There is currently no plan for a PS3 version and the simple answer why is: I'm not able to do it. My jailbroken PS3 isn't working anymore and I never created a mod menu for PS3 or any other console. :smile:

However if we find someone who is able to do that. I'm very open to give him the source (when it's not anywhere around in the forum) :smile:

Zetto115

Reaction score
hello, I am new and I am wondering how to get this to work, I saw a video where someone posted the zombies thing in zone-common and that's exactly what I did, and nothing happened when I started zombies, I am trying to use mods on the renaissance zombies mod with custom guns, perks, etc,