Request Black Ops 2 GSC Injector for Pluto T6

CPSG

Known Member
Reaction score
Plutonium T6 came out and theres no injectors that work with it, I was hoping to mess around in zombies but can't. Does anyone know of injector that can support or maybe select the Plutonium exe as you cannot rename the exe or it breaks the game.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Plutonium T6 came out and theres no injectors that work with it, I was hoping to mess around in zombies but can't. Does anyone know of injector that can support or maybe select the Plutonium exe as you cannot rename the exe or it breaks the game.
From what I've been told they don't support it.

CPSG

Known Member
Reaction score
Then download the redacted version. Basically what its for, Pluto isn't.
I want to have fun with zombies mods with friends and plus with Pluto you could turn anticheat off so you won't get banned. Plus it's the only Multiplayer client for BO2.

CPSG

Known Member
Reaction score
If someone would make an injector where you could select the exe rather then it auto find it it would make it so we could inject.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
If someone would make an injector where you could select the exe rather then it auto find it it would make it so we could inject.
No point in making an injector. The Plutonium team will release their own mod tools eventually

CPSG

Known Member
Reaction score
No point in making an injector. The Plutonium team will release their own mod tools eventually
From what I understand it doesn't take that long if you know what your doing to make an injector considering that there is open code for it so why not make one. Plus the Pluto Team can take awhile to release mods and there the only MP Client out right now for BO2.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
From what I understand it doesn't take that long if you know what your doing to make an injector considering that there is open code for it so why not make one. Plus the Pluto Team can take awhile to release mods and there the only MP Client out right now for BO2.
He said they'll release their own tools... so just be patient and wait.

Biruk

Known Member
Reaction score
It would be awesome if u guys did mod gsc for pluto from what i hear they will never add sth like that ever