Release Black Ops 2 Zombie Dynamic Mod Menu I AM A ZOMBIE By CabCon and NzV | Version 0.95

EddyisaLiar115

Reaction score
Hey guys, for some reason i had someone download this mod menu. Reason is is so he can change/edit the bo2 zombies Stats (kills, headshots, downs, doors opened ect..) since it got screwed up for him. Whenever the co-host would try to change these stats, it would kick him out of the game and lost connection with the host instantly once you try decreasing kills for leaderboards. How do you fix this? Its been frustrating on my end. Please help...as i have been trying my best to fix my stats to how it was with my shotguns. Also im on ps3 and so is my friend.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey guys, for some reason i had someone download this mod menu. Reason is is so he can change/edit the bo2 zombies Stats (kills, headshots, downs, doors opened ect..) since it got screwed up for him. Whenever the co-host would try to change these stats, it would kick him out of the game and lost connection with the host instantly once you try decreasing kills for leaderboards. How do you fix this? Its been frustrating on my end. Please help...as i have been trying my best to fix my stats to how it was with my shotguns. Also im on ps3 and so is my friend.
Unfortunately I have no idea what is causing this issue. Probably Treyarch did something against it.

Sonic5365

Veteran
Reaction score
It gives me an error when I connect it to Redacted, saying that an unhandled exception has occurred when I try to connect it to zombies. Any help??

HypeGame

Reaction score
Is there a way i can use this on bo2 zombies online (pc) without being vac banned?

legit

Veteran
Reaction score
what is ur name so i can help u