Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

KrakenArises

Reaction score
Mod does not load properly. Cannot open menu since menu prompt is missing. Does this mod work on local play? Version 100.0.0.0

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Mod does not load properly. Cannot open menu since menu prompt is missing. Does this mod work on local play? Version 100.0.0.0
Yes, it should work. Do you get a welcome message? :grinning:

Ssgbranden

Reaction score
Any possible chance with a future update you could add a spawnable section for fun old school stuff? Like a skybase, drivable cars, bots, just random stuff like that.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Any possible chance with a future update you could add a spawnable section for fun old school stuff? Like a skybase, drivable cars, bots, just random stuff like that.
I probably won't update this old menu anymore. However I'll remember what you said next time I build a mod menu :wink:

KrakenArises

Reaction score

TheHavok

Reaction score
There's a bug where Origins crashes after a while just having the mod menu just a heads up. I tested the other maps and that's the only map that has that problem.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
There's a bug where Origins crashes after a while just having the mod menu just a heads up. I tested the other maps and that's the only map that has that problem.
Thanks for reporting. Do you get any error or just game crash?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm working on the next version of this menu. You can use it with Infinity Loader:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.