Release Black Ops 3 Zombie GSC Mod Menu "EnCoReV14" by CabCon | First Version + Download

Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

bustafooligan

Found a bug on Origins: God mode turns off (even though if I go back to the menu and to toggle it back on it will say "God Mode: OFF" after toggling it so I just toggle it again to turn it on) after exiting a robot.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Premium Member
Donator
Found a bug on Origins: God mode turns off (even though if I go back to the menu and to toggle it back on it will say "God Mode: OFF" after toggling it so I just toggle it again to turn it on) after exiting a robot.
Not actually a 'bug'.
Just the game mechanics.

thetruebleu01

CabCon, everyone keeps saying it doesn’t work in public lobbies. Does that mean it never will? And why can’t the mod menu work in public lobbies?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Premium Member
Donator
CabCon, everyone keeps saying it doesn’t work in public lobbies. Does that mean it never will? And why can’t the mod menu work in public lobbies?
Because the mod tools don't allow you to.

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Does anyone know if this works for v88 of Bo3?
i can confirm it works but i must say the game gets more unstable with the menu loaded, personally i have experienced not soo less random chrashes, normally i had a random crash every 1-2 hours of playing so if u want play easter eggs with it i will see bad for it but im not sure maybe my pc is not enough good.
ps:sorry for bad english.

londrit

How can I get xp using this cheat? Iv tried to play solo and private matches but I don’t get any xp