Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

bustafooligan

Reaction score
Found a bug on Origins: God mode turns off (even though if I go back to the menu and to toggle it back on it will say "God Mode: OFF" after toggling it so I just toggle it again to turn it on) after exiting a robot.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Found a bug on Origins: God mode turns off (even though if I go back to the menu and to toggle it back on it will say "God Mode: OFF" after toggling it so I just toggle it again to turn it on) after exiting a robot.
Not actually a 'bug'.
Just the game mechanics.

thetruebleu01

Reaction score
CabCon, everyone keeps saying it doesn’t work in public lobbies. Does that mean it never will? And why can’t the mod menu work in public lobbies?

a84827553

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Please there is a solution to this problem ?

Attachments

• بدون عنوان.png
    بدون عنوان.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 471

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this works for v88 of Bo3?
i can confirm it works but i must say the game gets more unstable with the menu loaded, personally i have experienced not soo less random chrashes, normally i had a random crash every 1-2 hours of playing so if u want play easter eggs with it i will see bad for it but im not sure maybe my pc is not enough good.
ps:sorry for bad english.

londrit

Reaction score
How can I get xp using this cheat? Iv tried to play solo and private matches but I don’t get any xp

pj_jeff

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I want to share you my next Black Ops 3 GSC Mod Menu Project. It's called EnCoReV14 which will be much bigger than any of my previous Black Ops 3 Mod Menus. This is the first preview of the mod menu, updates will come. Feel free to give feedback below! Happy Modding!

Preview
1455478b478c458e8817fdd5a87ac346.jpeg

c1837c066fe64ba5be9eee88d92d1d7b.jpeg

88a83c27942f4f54840ee5511ae89e5d.jpeg

bf5647c264d34d148430d2a117e074ad.jpeg

FAQ
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Will I get banned?
No. Black Ops 3's Mod Support System disallows mod users from mixing with non-mod users. You will not be able to connect to the official dedicated servers whilst any mod is active.

I am receiving the error: "could not find zone: ***_zm_mod", what do I do?
See here:

Can I play with others online though still or is it only solo?
Yeah, you can still play with others online through private matches. You can join other player's games also through the Server Browser in game.

Do I need any other tools to get this to work?
No. Just follow the "How to..." guide above, no other tools are needed.

Will this affect my online rank/score?
No. Any progress made using mods will not be carried over.

Will this prevent me from connecting to official multiplayer servers in the future if I use this?
No. When you enable any mod on Black Ops 3, you are isolated from the official dedicated servers so you cannot interfere with others. You can simple disable the mods by going into your Mods at the Main Menu and hitting the disable button. This will revert you back to the default settings and you will be able to connect to online servers normally again.

I joined someone's game but the menu doesn't work.
Only the host or other verified users can open up the menu. If the host has verified you, then you will be able to use the menu.

I want to give my friends the menu/money/godmode but they don't show up on the client list?
You need to restart the match with the player(s) still in the game for them to appear on the menu's client list. I recommend installing the Console Improver created by ElectroTechNerd and typing "/fast_restart" in the console so you don't need to exit back to the lobby directly.

Some of the features in the menu don't work properly, or at all.
CabCon has mentioned on his forum that this is not the final release and there will be changes made to the menu in the future. Remember to visit the forum page listed above for news and updates.

Can I use this menu in multiplayer or campaign?
No. A separate menu for multiplayer made by CabCon can be found here though.

Can I use a controller with the menu?
Yeah. the controls are the same as above.

Does the menu work on custom maps?
Yeah. Works on all maps, though some custom maps can cause little glitches in the menu and some options may not always work as expected.

Controls
Aim + Knife
- Opens the Mod Menu.
Aim - Cycle up.
Fire - Cycle down.
Use/Activate - Selects the option.
Knife - Go back / close the Menu.

Bugs
Round Menu doesn't work anymore (try to fix with the next update)

Credits
CabCon - Creating the Mod menu
Everyone else (Full credits list at final release)

Download
Alpha release: zm_encorev14_release_1

:cabconmodding:
how do you use the round skip when ever I use it it says to end the current round to skip but when I do it doesn't work

ClaneEso

Reaction score
Hi CabCon,

It's been over 3 whole years and you have yet to update the Round Menu. I am still very interested in your progress as I see it would be very useful to play around and experiment with right now.
I'd love to hear back from you with information on the subject and whether you care about this age old menu anymore because I do and I love your work.

Thanks, ClaneEso.

ClaneEso

Reaction score
How can I get xp using this cheat? Iv tried to play solo and private matches but I don’t get any xp
Hi Londrit,
No you cannot gain xp using this mod menu as the mod tools restrict you from using the menu on online, Call of Duty servers which in turn, prevents xp gain. The reason for this is very self explanatory, I'll let you figure it out on your own.

ClaneEso

Reaction score
how do you use the round skip when ever I use it it says to end the current round to skip but when I do it doesn't work
Hi Jeff,
This function no longer is working due to updates, CabCon is in charge of making this work once again.
Until then, be patient for another three years.