Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Looking nice! Any chances you gonna add recovery stuff to it?:grinning:
Yes, this is my plan. :smile: However currently I have a lot other stuff to do :wink: I hope I'm able to release a version with unlocks, level, challenges this year. Maybe something where you can change many stuff (like you can set anything individuell). This would also help a lot of people who are interested in unlock all's. + There is no free menu on the market which is horrible. I have to change this.. GSC should be free!

shiraho

Reaction score
Yes, this is my plan. :smile: However currently I have a lot other stuff to do :wink: I hope I'm able to release a version with unlocks, level, challenges this year. Maybe something where you can change many stuff (like you can set anything individuell). This would also help a lot of people who are interested in unlock all's. + There is no free menu on the market which is horrible. I have to change this.. GSC should be free!
Well no need to rush :grinning: Everything you made so far has been amazing so I'm looking forward to the release!

YDeltagon

Reaction score
Hello, I've only been playing the zombie modded map for years, and I would like to level up quickly for the Bubblegome, can this mod help me?
Or whoever? : D

Thank you

BOplayer5812

Known Member
Reaction score
Used this for Shadows of Evil and trying to do Easter Egg.

Managed to get 43 rounds with No crashes at all. Even with the nuke spam I was still getting 120FPS consistently!

Amazing stuff!

If there's one more update to this, is if you could add infinite ammo to the grenades as well as the wonder weapons/special weapons (sword) having no cooldown.

That's it. Everything else is perfect as is :smile:

I even managed to try it on custom zombie maps like the newly release DER RIESE: DECLASSIFIED :blush:

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Is it safe or do we need to set up a dedicated server? Forgive me I'm completely new to how these work in bo3 as opposed to previous titles.

iloverefrigrators

Reaction score
Hey there, CabCon! Could you add all the gobblegums and all the wonder weapons and the dlc weapons from every map as well?

P1P1

Reaction score
hello, i installed the mod menu as you show us how and the menu doesn't appear, even when i'm aiming + knife (i tried with the mouse and a gamepad).. the mod is activated in the main menu, help plz

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hello, i installed the mod menu as you show us how and the menu doesn't appear, even when i'm aiming + knife (i tried with the mouse and a gamepad).. the mod is activated in the main menu, help plz
Do you see this welcome message when you launch a game?
1608848755916.png

If not the mod menu isn't loaded correct. This can have several reasons:

1. In the mods folder do you have a zone folder inside the mod menu folder (zm_encorev14_release_1) like? Make sure you have that folder there.
    1608848846404.png
  2. What version of the game are you using? Ensure it's the latest version of the game.

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Another thing I like about this mod menu is unlike the other mod menus the Gersch Devices/secondary grenades in Zombies actually work; useful for testing easter egg-related things since those are needed for certain maps to speed things along and save us tons of time looking for the item in the mystery box.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Another thing I like about this mod menu is unlike the other mod menus the Gersch Devices/secondary grenades in Zombies actually work; useful for testing easter egg-related things since those are needed for certain maps to speed things along and save us tons of time looking for the item in the mystery box.
That's great to hear :wink: I'm happy to help :smile:

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I am curious, what kind of unlock all you have in mind and what individual things you plan to allow people to set? I'm looking forward to a new release and there are quite a few things I'd like to see in both modes. I hope it goes well!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I am curious, what kind of unlock all you have in mind and what individual things you plan to allow people to set? I'm looking forward to a new release and there are quite a few things I'd like to see in both modes. I hope it goes well!
Basically I want to add all necessary features to modify an account as much as possible. That you can tweak and change everything you like. Also for the other player in the lobby. :wink:

Let's hope 2021 will get an update :grinning:

Jettski

Known Member
Reaction score
This is a suggestion because I did the big brain and changed my weapon but. Adding the one inch punch as a weapon in the weapons menu for origins would be very nice because it is required to do the easter egg, and I accidentally equipped the bowie knife and there is no way to get it back...