CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Features
You need:
- Link mods o maps from Steam WorkShop
- Website Steam WorkShop Downloader (beta)
- Much patience (sometimes too much patience!!).

Important
This is an external link, has no connection with cabconmodding, therefore, there is no support for it.

- For mods / maps less than 400mb, you will have a high possibility of downloading
- For mods / maps over 400mb, you may get "error 504 gateway timeout" or "error 502 bad gateway". For these cases, with time and patience it may be possible to obtain the download
- It is not known if it has limitation by region (it has not been my case).

Tests carried out
- To download less than 400mb, out of 10 attempts, 7 of them were successful. :wink:
- To download more than 400mb, out of 10 attempts, 1 of them was successful. :disappointed:

Steps
Get link from Steam WorkShop
link.jpg

Go to website
link2.jpg

PS: No add link external, be sure to type it yourself

Paste link and wait for the generation of the link, press download and by patience. (PATIENCE!!!!)
link3.jpg

Finally, my apologies for my bad English. Enjoy!!

PS: For admins, feel free to delete this post if I have done something forbidden
Great Website! Thanks for sharing :wink:

patotu

Veteran
Reaction score
i musta got lucky i had 992mb on game got it on first try

The page has been updated. Almost all the links can now be generated and downloaded from Steam WorkShop. Maybe you can contribute to the Cabconmodding community with some Up, even if it is small.

MrStevoHd

Reaction score
is it normal that it downloads more than it should? like, i tried to download a 2 gb map, but it downloaded a 7 gb one.

FariZK

Reaction score
The map says 101 MB on the site and it started downloadin. It still hasn't finished the download and it's at 1.5 GB

vsng1

Reaction score
i got a question what does it mean by you have enabled direct url but no url was found