Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

Richtofen115

Reaction score
since the original launcher does not appear the folder of mods to be able to initiate them. If it is not thus some method to be able to place the mods in this version of the game or could someone implement this option

update.freak

Known Member
Reaction score
With RSE (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) it is possible to play more gametypes in combat training, but it doesn't support DLCs. It would be great if this functionality is supplemented in further updates (also for DLC maps)

Carry_Potter

Reaction score
I am getting an error while trying to run multiplayer through your latest release. It gives an no multiplayer exe found. If I run the BGamerT5MP manually, it gets stuck. Same error doesnt occur with the previous Aplha version provided by fitgirl.

Dountillv2

Veteran
Reaction score
Is it possible to run a dedicated server with a custom mod on it? I can't seem to find any options for it. Good work on the launcher by the way!

luckass

Reaction score
Hey! Anyone know why I can't invite my friends in LAN? I saw them, but can't invite them in a private zombies match

misterproper3

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm having some problems related to the bGamerT5 v0.7, whenever I try to launch multiplayer it just shows me this. (See image for more)

I have tried different solutions but to no avail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    64 KB · Views: 435

Die_Rache

Developer of Black Ops offline Lan mod
Reaction score
Make sure your Multiplayer executable is called "BlackOpsMP.exe"

Viperman

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Don't know if anyone visits these forums any more, but I just have a question regarding BGamer 0.7 release along with mods.

With version 0.1 (I guess 0.11 from FitGirl's release) I could play and use the Bot Warfare mod without any issues. Last night I decided to upgrade to version 0.7 and now when I try loading up a mod via the menu the game simply freezes and the BlackOpsMP.exe file becomes unresponsive and I'm forced to close the game.

Not a HUGE issue I suppose, I can always revert, but was just wondering if there isn't anything I can do to remedy the problem. It happens with any mod that I try, so it's not isolated to the Bot Warfare mod.

Thanks
Viperman

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes that was causing the crash. For some reason the Launcher can't get your local IP...

t5m.dll and libnp.dll are not files i use. Did you paste the update in the same folder where 0.1 ist?
(just to be sure) so this is an update to join with the previous version + replace the updated files?

Steels

Reaction score
me and my friend try to join eachother in ZOMBIES and we get to the ready up part on the find match and then when we ready up the game never fully loads in it just sits on waiting for other players :/ would really love it if u contact me on discord and help me out %__% Steels#7504

Amstel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "update.freak, сообщение: 45303, участник: 254383"]
С помощью
(изображение
) в боевой тренировке можно играть больше игровых типов.
[/ QUOTE]
no work (crash game)

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
i think the offline MP never worked. at least ive never tried it enough.

i play only LAN Zombies in it, and solo when i have no internet.

lman23345

Reaction score
Hey, me and my friends are trying to play BO1 with BG but are having complications. We're using radmin VPN. When my friends put in my radmin VPN adress into the ip and try to boot (non host mode) and click zombies it brings up a error saying cant connect to black ops servers.. Anyone know why?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, me and my friends are trying to play BO1 with BG but are having complications. We're using radmin VPN. When my friends put in my radmin VPN adress into the ip and try to boot (non host mode) and click zombies it brings up a error saying cant connect to black ops servers.. Anyone know why?
sometimes both me and my friend need to use the hostmode option, sometimes we gotta switch hosts (when i play with him we use the same router , we live close by, will still need to test this with radmin), unfortunatelly we need many many tries to even one of us show uo in the friends list.

Swagetti333

Reaction score
hello
when im going to run the multiplayer i get this error this error says "cant find some file"
can you help?

Attachments

• Adnotacja 2020-02-16 223552.png
    Adnotacja 2020-02-16 223552.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 315