Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

Shipwreck5

Reaction score
Hey! Anyone know why I can't invite my friends in LAN? I saw them, but can't invite them in a private zombies match
I'm having a similar problem. I can invite my friends to a zombies game, but in a normal multiplayer game the option is grayed out.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
i think the offline MP never worked. at least ive never tried it enough.

i play only LAN Zombies in it, and solo when i have no internet.
ive kept trying, nothing yet. simply closes to desktop
hello
when im going to run the multiplayer i get this error this error says "cant find some file"
can you help?
MP just worked in the very first versions of bgamer, ive tried it for many years by now

never tried the 0.1 again but might soon

@Die_Rache

Khel Mho

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello. Can you support the game_mod made by SE2Dev and Nukem.
You use to Call BlackOps.exe, but the game_mod they made use .bat file.
Can you update it instead calling BlackOps.exe?
Thank you.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello. Can you support the game_mod made by SE2Dev and Nukem.
You use to Call BlackOps.exe, but the game_mod they made use .bat file.
Can you update it instead calling BlackOps.exe?
Thank you.
ive always play normally with both BGamer+GameMod, u just have to use the bgT5Launcher.exe (i also always prefer to edit the bgset.ini directly) to set the Hostmode, leave the program there, dont close it, and start the bat file BO_Mods.bat

its gonna execute normally if you just rename the BGamerT5.exe to BlackOps.exe

kor3y

Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I'm using the BGamer Mod with Fit Girl Bo1. Me and my friend are trying to play zombies using LAN Hamachi. I have tried hosting zombies using the dedicated server and my friend would try to join me by plugging in the same IP (LAN), but whenever we both click public match on Zombies it keeps saying searching for players and doesn't let him join (says no lobby found). I am the one hosting (started host mode) and my friend is the one joining (he has hostmode off and plugs in my LAN IP from Hamachi). Can someone please help! Thank You So Much!

kor3y

Known Member
Reaction score
me and my friend try to join eachother in ZOMBIES and we get to the ready up part on the find match and then when we ready up the game never fully loads in it just sits on waiting for other players :/ would really love it if u contact me on discord and help me out %__% Steels#7504
I have the same Issue!

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I'm using the BGamer Mod with Fit Girl Bo1. Me and my friend are trying to play zombies using LAN Hamachi. I have tried hosting zombies using the dedicated server and my friend would try to join me by plugging in the same IP (LAN), but whenever we both click public match on Zombies it keeps saying searching for players and doesn't let him join (says no lobby found). I am the one hosting (started host mode) and my friend is the one joining (he has hostmode off and plugs in my LAN IP from Hamachi). Can someone please help! Thank You So Much!

maybe is better to use RadminVPN (never let me down)
and the "start hostmode" can sometimes work activated on both machines (personal experience)

biggestboss

Reaction score
Me and my friend cant join zombies, somehow i managed to get on his friends list, and he can send me invites, but it doesnt show a username, and when I try to join, it says 'connecting' then 'no suitable match found'.
When I try hosting, he can't get into the zombies, he has the connecting error

edit: we are using hamachi

Lonee8

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm having a problem when im executing bgt5 launcher, it doesn't open it. I'm currently running windows 7.
Anyone had the same problem? How to fix it? Thank you.

soflare

Reaction score
Guys How do you add bots to your Dedicated server? I'm able to get the console running and join the server for now.

johnnybravo84

Reaction score
Hi Die_Rache, first of all let me thank you for this wonderful tool that you made which thanks to it, I am able to run Black Ops offline, via lan, and also in split screen on one PC using the universal split screen tool. However, when i launch BlackOpsMP through the bgt5launcher I am only able to open one instance of Black Ops MP, instead if I make copies of the BlackOpsMP.exe and rename them (ex. BlackOpsMP1.exe, BlackOpsMP2.exe, etc.), I am able to launch multiple instances of Black Ops. My question is, would it be possible to edit the bgt5launcher so that I can tell it which exe it should launch?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Die_Rache, first of all let me thank you for this wonderful tool that you made which thanks to it, I am able to run Black Ops offline, via lan, and also in split screen on one PC using the universal split screen tool. However, when i launch BlackOpsMP through the bgt5launcher I am only able to open one instance of Black Ops MP, instead if I make copies of the BlackOpsMP.exe and rename them (ex. BlackOpsMP1.exe, BlackOpsMP2.exe, etc.), I am able to launch multiple instances of Black Ops. My question is, would it be possible to edit the bgt5launcher so that I can tell it which exe it should launch?
interesting... ive always been looking for a splitscreen BO1
(already found the github page of it)

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Guys How do you add bots to your Dedicated server? I'm able to get the console running and join the server for now.
seems like oure the one to ask this,
is it possible to run MP with the newest Bgamer version? i still could not