Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

Robertadaveen

Reaction score
Hi ive been using this mod for a while now. And suddenly its not working anymore. So i tried youre newer versions and those dont work either.
When the second pc in my network tries to join its says: Joining 0/1 potential matches. After that its says no available sessions were found and then goes to the main menu.

Things i tried:

- Redownloaded Black ops Fitgirl repack
- Tried older and newer versions of your lan mod
- Used the normal IPV4 address.
- Used hamachi address
- Everyone turns on hostmode
- Only host turns on hostmode
- Turned of Firewall on both computers.

Both computers use a lan cable to the same router.

Any idea's how to get it working again ? :smile:

fitmir

Reaction score
Hi ive been using this mod for a while now. And suddenly its not working anymore. So i tried youre newer versions and those dont work either.
When the second pc in my network tries to join its says: Joining 0/1 potential matches. After that its says no available sessions were found and then goes to the main menu.

Things i tried:

- Redownloaded Black ops Fitgirl repack
- Tried older and newer versions of your lan mod
- Used the normal IPV4 address.
- Used hamachi address
- Everyone turns on hostmode
- Only host turns on hostmode
- Turned of Firewall on both computers.

Both computers use a lan cable to the same router.

Any idea's how to get it working again ? :smile:
Try going into a private match and inviting your friend through the friends menu. Make sure to stay on that menu until your friends join.

akato40

Reaction score
Is there anyway to give all player max xp/rank/weapon or multiplier ?
commands like scr_xpscale doesn't work cause they're read only

Any suggestions ?

I noticed that all the info get stored into the profile/* files but they're compressed somehow.
Is it possible to edit that ?

EDIT: I found a workaround (tested into the dedicated server):
you could edit the parameters of the score. For example in a Free For All match you can edit these :

scr_dm_score_assist "50" // Points allotted for an assist.
scr_dm_score_death "0" // Points allotted for dying.
scr_dm_score_headshot "0" // Points for headshot.
scr_dm_score_kill "100" // Points for a kill.
scr_dm_scorelimit "1500" // Points needed to win the game.

to

scr_dm_score_assist "100000" // Points allotted for an assist.
scr_dm_score_death "-99999999" // Points allotted for dying.
scr_dm_score_kill "9000000" // Points for a kill.
scr_dm_scorelimit "999999999" // Points needed to win the game.

and (indipendent from the game mode)
scr_game_deathpointloss "0"
to
scr_game_deathpointloss "-99999999"

At this point you will get tons of xp from those scores just with a few kill/death
(the ui is bugged, it caps it to 30k, but score and xp go further)

Basically you set time limit (scr_tdm_timelimit = "1") to 1 minutes with those score settings and within 60 seconds you (and your buddies) are lv 50 with tons of cash =)

When you got all weapon/prestige, set everything to normal and enjoy !

Last edited:

Roxxsaz

Reaction score
Hey,

is it possible to install it on a steam version and play with friends who have the fitgirl repack version ?

fitmir

Reaction score
Hey,

is it possible to install it on a steam version and play with friends who have the fitgirl repack version ?
I can't test that right now but you can try, but make sure they have all the dlc as a starting point.

Roxxsaz

Reaction score
I can't test that right now but you can try, but make sure they have all the dlc as a starting point.
So, we did try and my game kept crashing instantly.
I opened the launcher filled everything in and choose singleplayer, but then i get an error message saying that black ops did not shutdown properly.
It gives me options to wether or not to start in a safemode, but neither of them do a thing.
We gave up for today, might pick it up again someday soon.

fitmir

Reaction score
So, we did try and my game kept crashing instantly.
I opened the launcher filled everything in and choose singleplayer, but then i get an error message saying that black ops did not shutdown properly.
It gives me options to wether or not to start in a safemode, but neither of them do a thing.
We gave up for today, might pick it up again someday soon.
It probably will not work due to differences in steamapi and other minor patches the steam version has received over the years. I know this is stupid but maybe you could try asking your friends to download a fitgirl repack? I mean I have black ops 1 on steam but my friends play bgt5.

Roxxsaz

Reaction score
It probably will not work due to differences in steamapi and other minor patches the steam version has received over the years. I know this is stupid but maybe you could try asking your friends to download a fitgirl repack? I mean I have black ops 1 on steam but my friends play bgt5.
Yea we thought about playing it that way, mightve been the easier solution. ^^

Roxxsaz

Reaction score
Hello!
I've read through this forum post and have found nothing on this so far.
Can someone help me fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-05 033809.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-05 033809.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 215

danice123

Reaction score
The client does not recognize if you are using a private subnet that isn't in the 192.168.0.0/16 range.

mansano28

Reaction score
Hello there! Sadly my experience with this client is bad... I renamed the .exe-s "BlackOps" and "BlackOpsMP", otherwise it would not work, the Client would crash. After the renames, everything works on my end. We're Radmin VPN with my 2 friends and as we're trying to play Zombies, we click on Find Match, but we're all alone in each lobby, sometimes we see twitching with names, as my friends sometimes see my name istead of theirs, but it still registers as one player in the lobby. If i click on Friends in the game menu, i see my friend's name, but can't join him (it's greyed out). We tried using different methods, all of us had Hostmode activated and Dedicated Server too, still, same results. We tried different Host IP's, meaning the Radmin IPv4 (26.141.xxx.xxx) in everyone's box, then for me i wrote my Ethernet IP (192.168.x.x) and for them the Radmin IP (I'm not sure if it makes sense, but we're desperate), still same results or nothing. Multiplayer on the other hand, if I make a Server, I'll start the map in the Server Console, outside the game, everything works, I can join, but my friends can't see the Server. If my friend is hosting the Multiplayer Server, he does the same, I can see him, i can join him and everything works, but his game starts "downloading the map". We'd really like this to work, I hope i was understandable.
Me and my friend had the same problem, we managed to fix it by typing this on cmd: route delete 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 25.0.0.1 now we can play zombies without any problems.

SkepticParty

Reaction score
zombies works perfect but when I make a combat training match and invite him it say on his screen: "could not connect to host".

Last edited:

Theblackfighter1

Reaction score
Hey Guys ,i Need Help .. i can start the t5 Client and can start the Server , but when i choose single or Multiplayer ,there comes the Message : Steam must be running ... What can i do ?

NqtLegend

Reaction score
When i try to launch multiplayer it says cant start .exe the system cannot find the file specified

wes93

Reaction score
@telmorrr Did you have the same error of @NqtLegend ?
Do you have the BlackOPS.exe and BlackOpsMP.exe in the folder of the game? If you have downloaded the 0.7 you don’t have this exe and you need to download the 0.1.1 version first then 0.7