Do you like Echelon V2.0

• Yeah its cool

• nah i dont like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

StonedYoda

Coding-Content Moderator
Works great in custom game ^.^ is this detected yet? And can I use in public matches? :grinning:
You can use it but i noticed some unstabilitys for V2 in the Multiplayer but V3 is coming soon and there will be no issues!

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Works great in custom game ^.^ is this detected yet? And can I use in public matches? :grinning:
Asking for mods to be detected is one of dumbest thing I've ever heard. If people see you modding you might get reported/banned no matter how stealthy a mod is.

RGH Danny

Modder
It is no virus, you can recreate the blocked downloads in the download folder.
I know its not a virus, but chrome dont let me download it and it doesnt show up in the dloads folder. But I deactivated my virus scan.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
can you help me make a site like this or can i be a part of CabConModding
We will open our staff position soon, so you could be a part of cabconmodding, but also if you are a member you are already a part of our family! :smile:

GoDModZ

Modder
We will open our staff position soon, so you could be a part of cabconmodding, but also if you are a member you are already a part of our family! :grinning:
true can I join the staff team cabcon you told me before I was goin to be staff :smile: