Tutorial How To Be any Prestige In BO2 Redacted

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
So I found this from just looking at this guide here Tutorial - Retexturing Black Ops 2 | CabConModding So Make Sure you follow that first so what we need is patch_mp.ipak (for calling cards) and mp.ipak and search prestige in the exported folder
c3d00d57d1735efb759a708b6857678f

and then find the prestige you want and want to replace it with so for this i will use prestige 15 over first although it is possible to change what every rank looks like as i tried it i dont remember the file names so wouldnt be able to help with that this alone took me a few hours to get down so i will open prestige 15 in paint.net its easier for me and there are 2 pictures we need a large and small one of them in the one for in the combat record and one is the picture next to your name copy and replace them
f8b5fc1d0aee0dbc9111b4ab68b87006
4a868857da4f171354560a21bb74babe
and then we will compile them with IWI DDS Download :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and put them in data/images and load bo2 from t6mpv43 if you have the game on steam like me and boom there you go im prestige 1 but it looks like 15 you can make any prestige something else like 10th from this game 10th from bo3 if you have the image files on hand
6c49bf635205456fd9d5b134aeb45555

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
So I found this from just looking at this guide here Tutorial - Retexturing Black Ops 2 | CabConModding So Make Sure you follow that first so what we need is patch_mp.ipak (for calling cards) and mp.ipak and search prestige in the exported folder

and then find the prestige you want and want to replace it with so for this i will use prestige 15 over first although it is possible to change what every rank looks like as i tried it i dont remember the file names so wouldnt be able to help with that this alone took me a few hours to get down so i will open prestige 15 in paint.net its easier for me and there are 2 pictures we need a large and small one of them in the one for in the combat record and one is the picture next to your name copy and replace them
and put them in data/images and load bo2 from t6mpv43 if you have the game on steam like me and boom there you go im prestige 1 but it looks like 15 you can make any prestige something else like 10th from this game 10th from bo3 if you have the image files on hand
I don't get it. Why would you want to pretend to be a higher prestige in black ops 2? When its only your files you're changing, so only you can see it.

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
I only really made this for those who would want to go and re-texure the files but this was meant for people say who are remaking a montage and need to get prestiges like 15 but if you do /statsetbyname plevel 15;uploadstats you get a 57475 error so this was made to help them

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
I don't get it. Why would you want to pretend to be a higher prestige in black ops 2? When its only your files you're changing, so only you can see it.
you cant really play with other people on redacted anyways, i made a custom level 55 icon that sorta looks like a prestige but its not in any cod games

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I only really made this for those who would want to go and re-texure the files but this was meant for people say who are remaking a montage and need to get prestiges like 15 but if you do /statsetbyname plevel 15;uploadstats you get a 57475 error so this was made to help them
Yes, but since this uses redacted you could just use gsc. Loz's menu, I'm pretty sure it has a prestige spoofer.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
you cant really play with other people on redacted anyways, i made a custom level 55 icon that sorta looks like a prestige but its not in any cod games
I know, just saying.

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
Yes, but since this uses redacted you could just use gsc. Loz's menu, I'm pretty sure it has a prestige spoofer.
i think a better focus of this post would be adding icons that are not already there instead of reusing premade ones, this still works for that though.

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
Im Sorry for misleading anyone if i did but i did state that you can import other prestiges thanks for evan taking your time to view my post i thought it was something good after what
Pyrex BLJ initially had shown off and i thought this would be cool to make

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
Im Sorry for misleading anyone if i did but i did state that you can import other prestiges thanks for evan taking your time to view my post i thought it was something good after what
Pyrex BLJ initially had shown off and i thought this would be cool to make
its all good dude, i just done think you had fully realized all of what you can do with this:smile:

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a realization that this could be so much more and i just made 10th prestige in bo3 on this game :grinning:

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score

can do stuff like this :smile:

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
Thats sick one problem though, do you know why when ever i retexture the globe even with thekillerys bo2 it crashes my game and cant load

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
Thats sick one problem though, do you know why when ever i retexture the globe even with thekillerys bo2 it crashes my game and cant load
I tried doing that once and got the same result, have not touched it since lol

Thadd1an

Veteran
Reaction score
Actual prestige gives you prestige unlocks (more class slots, perma tokens, etc.).
No offense, but this is kind of pointless, other than if you want to lie to your friends lmao

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
Actual prestige gives you prestige unlocks (more class slots, perma tokens, etc.).
No offense, but this is kind of pointless, other than if you want to lie to your friends lmao
if you weren't aware this was to import prestige tbh that remark kind pissed me off

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
if you weren't aware this was to import prestige tbh that remark kind pissed me off
He's correct tho. This thread tells you how to be "Any Prestige", but its just changing the in game images.

Thadd1an

Veteran
Reaction score
“No offense, but” is really saying this:—
  • “I’m going to speak frankly about this, even if you don’t like it — because it has to be said and/or because you ought to know it.”
Just consider it my opinion, from my perspective.

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
"ANY PRESTIGE" as in any prestige from any cod game its saying that you really cant be prestige ****ing 12-15 in redacted without getting 57475 ive been here in redacted since 2014 when it started ive been here a while

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
this can be done on PS3 also. just by changing the prestige shader. ive done it and sadly others cannot see it