Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters

maxeljee

Reaction score
I want to use zombies custom maps but all the maps are in steam workshop, there is a solution for download those maps without buying black ops 3 with steam? (sorry for the bad english :disappointed: )

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I want to use zombies custom maps but all the maps are in steam workshop, there is a solution for download those maps without buying black ops 3 with steam? (sorry for the bad english :disappointed: )
I think you can find a few here but I'm not quite sure if they are working: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mapping | CabConModding

Please report all errors, I'm sure we can fix them together.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Will I have the latest nosTEAM version and I can't see the mods option in the game menu.. Help plz?
Update your game or buy it on steam. Since we are not using any cracked version we can not help you with that.

Joeyyyy

Reaction score
What would I do for a Mod such as Physics and Flex for Black Ops 3? As it has a scripts folder as well as the files you have mentioned in your tutorial? :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
It won't work for me, i don't have the mods option from the menu
This issue is caused by the game version you are using. Please ensure to update your game to the newest version.