RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
Today I want to show you my new Project Red Matrix, wich is a Call of Duty GSCR Mod Menu.
Its in early development!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(Always latest version) Its a raw .GSCR-File, so it cant be a virus!

3c5aa397f2.jpg
d8b2b2a7af.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(Always latest version) Its a raw .GSCR-File, so it cant be a virus!

CHANGELOGS
Code:
- Added player-status to Clients Menu
H = Host
CH = Co-Host
A = Admin
VIP = VIP
V = Verified
U = Unverified

- Added Co-Host List
- Added Admin List
- Added VIP List
- Added Verified List
- Added Black List

- Removed Co-Host List
- Removed Admin List
- Removed VIP List
- Removed Verified List
- Removed Black List

- Fixed "all players are host"-bug
- Changed Background Color
- Changed Scroller Color
- Added 2 vertical Lines
- Removed "compass_emp" shader

- Fixed Clients Menu bug (No Disappearing Names)

- Clients dont need to die for another menu-status anymore

- Added a lot of options

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Functions:

• JRJS LuxzMods
• Jiggy
• CabCon
• Exelo
• Jakes625
• MTXRGU

Menu Base:

• RGH Danny
• Taylor
• dtx12
• CraigChrist

Overflowfix:

• xTurntUpLobbies
• YouViolateMe
• jwm614

Last edited:

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
I don't see a single person, who should've been there...
You didn't see the source, you don't know anything about it, you don't have any right to say who created functions and who not. Thank you.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
You didn't see the source, you don't know anything about it, you don't have any right to say who created functions and who not. Thank you.
Actually I do! I know that:
1- You didn't create the base.
2- None of those people, made any of those functions.
Period. :blush:

iTahhr

Reaction score
ok xDD now leave.
@Procyon Even no Procyon don't like no one on here he has a point none of ur credits are right most of them copy and paste (aka JRJS , JIGGY) but u should give some proper credits like to shark for ur edit of his base

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
I dont know where they got their scripts, I just know where I got them, and I credit them.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Did it ever come into mind, to check who they credited?
Chill :peace: ! All good. I know that too, what you're meaning but it's ok. He added shark so, that's the important one. Because the functions are so simple that you can't really say he created them... Or who created godmode? :smirk:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Chill :peace: ! All good. I know that too, what you're meaning but it's ok. He added shark so, that's the important one. Because the functions are so simple that you can't really say he created them... Or who created godmode? :smirk:
No he hasn't... And Shark has credited several people too, who should be there! Treyarch created godmode btw.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
No he hasn't... And Shark has credited several people too, who should be there! Treyarch created godmode btw.
Oh lol, I though it. I will add it. And about the godmode thing, I think it gave godmode before cod and the company treyarch... did they now leech it? :grinning:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Oh lol, I though it. I will add it. And about the godmode thing, I think it gave godmode before cod and the company treyarch... did they now leech it? :smile:
They created their own... They did not have access, to the source files from the past games!

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
Credits are right
Credits are far from correct.

Well from who you have credited i dont think they could make a script combined and if you don't think its sharks base well that says it all, you know nothing whats so ever so please don't try to act like you do because you don't.

Okay cabcon.. you say chill but why tf should people chill when they see threads like this and yes he did add shark but im pretty sure shark isnt the only person who deserves getting added to the credits and im sick of hearing you saying functions are easy when you dont even bring anything to the table even when people ask for help you say look at sources or what not.

Yeah, sure but they copied the idea. xD :wink:
Copying an idea is far from leeching since you are creating the code yourself instead of not reading the code and just adding it into your project without a second thought.

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
Tell me everyone who should get credits I'll check that and I'll add him. Thanks.

BTW a lot people used my menu base and maybe 5 of them credited me. Am I pissed? No, because no one cares about that.