Release Redacted T6 LAN Developer Client +Download

Karl2017

Veteran
Reaction score
aww well that is unfortunate
i wanted to play with people using Tunggle because there is a "Join Lan" Option in the Nightly Client
i've been asking all the time but it seems that i cannot play with other people who also has the Nightly Client

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
aww well that is unfortunate
i wanted to play with people using Tunggle because there is a "Join Lan" Option in the Nightly Client
i've been asking all the time but it seems that i cannot play with other people who also has the Nightly Client
Yes you are right. You can only play LAN with the Redacted LAN version.

Gela

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello. The patch does not work on Windows 10 Creators Update. I have second PC with Windows 10 (Without Creators Update) And the patch works. Any idea how to make it run on the Win10 CU?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Hello. The patch does not work on Windows 10 Creators Update. I have second PC with Windows 10 (Without Creators Update) And the patch works. Any idea how to make it run on the Win10 CU?
no way to make it work on CU yet, not sure it will work at all after that update

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Somenone please help me! The multiplayer works incredibly fine but every time i start zombies it gives me this
DIj2bSVW4AE2qCw.jpg

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Change the background first of all. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Second, are you using the steam version or are you using a cracked version of Bo2?

I have been using the steam version since 2014 until 2 years ago when i got VAC banned.
All this time the lan works when i start multiplayer but the zombies never did.

-I am not going to change the backround i imported from the pse and has a great analysis -sorry.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I have been using the steam version since 2014 until 2 years ago when i got VAC banned.
All this time the lan works when i start multiplayer but the zombies never did.

-I am not going to change the backround i imported from the pse and has a great analysis -sorry.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If you aren't using the steam version you're going to run into problems. :/ Its going to be super buggy and crash lots...

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somenone please help me! The multiplayer works incredibly fine but every time i start zombies it gives me this
DIj2bSVW4AE2qCw.jpg
First man to have a Minecraft background and not the logo of the exe sprayed all over the desktop :tearsofjoy:

iKriam

Known Member
Reaction score
How can I play on LAN with this version? I mean, on LAN with friends and without internet

whatwhat

Reaction score
The invite doesn't seem to be sent to the other client. I can see that the invite is being sent, but the second client is not reciving it...

upload_2018-1-13_22-11-42.png

Last edited:

meddle2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to play zombies solo but I keep getting unhandled exception errors mid game, mostly on round 2 it seems like but it's random, sometimes i go for 20 rounds and then get an error, it does this on every redacted client i've tried.

I'm using the steam version, it works without any errors by itself. If anyone can help me with this that would be great, I will be so happy to finally get this working, thanks.