Release Redacted T6 LAN Developer Client +Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
c4isa8my.png

Redacted
Hello guys, today I present you the Redacted T6 Developer LAN Client. You can simple use Mods by useing GSC Studio or the script "mods folder".

Features
  • Play Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Multiplayer - Zombie Offline without a connection.
  • Develop GSC Mods with GSC Studio, without any ban risk.
  • Works perfect for gsc mod developing.
  • Play with custom guns, textures and sounds.

FAQ

• When will Redacted be updated?
    The Redacted project is officially closed and the client is unmaintained. The client available on Redacted is "as is" and any issues users experience will not be addressed by former members of the development team. Support is community driven only.
  • How can I plan online multiplayer with Redacted?
    Redacted is for offline bots and LAN only. There are work arounds with services such as Tunngle and
    Hamachi that allow a rudimental form of online play using the LAN feature.
  • How do I register an account for Redacted?
    There is no registration required for the Redacted client. Simply download the client files and copy and paste them into your Black Ops II installation.
  • How do I log into the Redacted client?
    If you launch Redacted and are asked to log in, then you are using an outdated client. Download the client from the magnet link on redacted.se only.
  • I'm getting an error Failed to load OpenNet.Red32n for reason 5
    Reason 5 is a permission issue.
    To fix, navigate to the file mentioned, right click and select properties and the select the security tab. Click Advanced button settings and change the owner of the file to your user account. Different operating systems may have different methods to change ownership of files.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:cabconmodding:
@CabCon

Last edited:

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
I've got an error :tonguewink:
Failed to parse interfaces from 'steam_api.json'
After that,
Fatal Error (0xc0000005) at 0x000000000

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
does this work with changing ai and models
What do you mean by changing ai? :grinning: Also you can port models but just the people which have access to the t6 zone tool by momo5502 and that's not much :smile:

babe1020

Veteran
Reaction score
Buried not working and origin maps not found :/
any fix ?
and How i use the script mod folder because it's empty ..
Thanks

alfredox123

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
because there are some dlc that i dont own and i want to disable them from the map selection, but nvm im more than happy to play offline zombies, btw origins works perfect in custom match with this one :smile:

G

Gentle

I prob ****ed up on my part but I put when I put it and I start my game the console shows up and **** but then it closes and its never to be seen again :O

triistandebuys

Reaction score
Why does it say @XBOXLIVE_CANTJOINSESSION with a black screen when i try to join my friend on the same network as me?