Release Sagittarius Version 1.0

SkillsPayBills-

Veteran
Reaction score
Today i'm releasing 'Sagittarius 1.0' BO2 GSC Mod Menu. This menu will only be receiving little updates, there will be no Version 2.0 of this menu because I am getting bored of GSC now. I will most likely learn GSC and create some unique GSC bases from now on. Please report any bugs or issues and I will fix them as soon as I can.
Video:
Download:

04/04/2016 12:42am : Released
04/04/2016 2:17am : Added Toggle Menu Blur
ExiLe
BlueeMods
xTurntUpLobbies
StonedYoda
CabCon
CmKs_4_LiFe
ItsLollo1000
Extinct
EatOreos
xePixTVx
TehMerkMods
Stroudy
iRnZ
I love the menu but is it possible that you could change the selecting button to X and the exit button to [] (I play PS3 btw) could you also get rid of the blur thanks.

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
I love the menu but is it possible that you could change the selecting button to X and the exit button to [] (I play PS3 btw) could you also get rid of the blur thanks.
There's a option to remove the blur in the menu and no I am not changing the selecting button. Also I know you're PS3 I played with you today, my psn is iPrintln

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Today i'm releasing 'Sagittarius 1.0' BO2 GSC Mod Menu. This menu will only be receiving little updates, there will be no Version 2.0 of this menu because I am getting bored of GSC now. I will most likely learn GSC and create some unique GSC bases from now on. Please report any bugs or issues and I will fix them as soon as I can.
Video:
Download:

04/04/2016 12:42am : Released
04/04/2016 2:17am : Added Toggle Menu Blur
ExiLe
BlueeMods
xTurntUpLobbies
StonedYoda
CabCon
CmKs_4_LiFe
ItsLollo1000
Extinct