Release Black Ops 3 Zombie Physics 'n' Flex v3 GSC Mod Menu Port by vampytwist +Download

TechnicallBrains

IT Manager
Reaction score
For as far as i tried with a few mods right now it doesn't works anymore i think it needs to be updated the game crashes or gives an error with cossus an crash log file.

Remake pls ? (Update)

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
For as far as i tried with a few mods right now it doesn't works anymore i think it needs to be updated the game crashes or gives an error with cossus an crash log file.

Remake pls ? (Update)

Super busy at the moment with my studies, I will have free time over Christmas break so expect a fix then.

Catmrcat

Reaction score
Is it possible to get mod menus on bo3 ps4 because the final statement and encore are on youtube saying you can use on console idk how tho

Demonetized

Reaction score
I'd love to see this in it's full glory. I use to hot swap on WaW with this menu, "Physics n Flex V#". I just have one request. I feel its power is lost if not created as an online injectable .gsc file. I remember these menus not only changing stats but they were building sky bases, playing prop hunt, etc.

nicholasw

Reaction score
Physics 'n' Flex v3
Black Ops 3 Version
Hey, I am currently in the process of converting Physics 'n' flex v3 to black ops 3. This will include all features and functions (apart from the unlock all, death cards and stats stufff) plus more. All credits go to the original makers of the patch and functions used in the patch. Plase not that this is in early W.I.P and may take a little while to get everything full functional and working. Once I am satisfied with it and it's up to my standards I will be releasing it here Open source. :grinning:

14cd9a46891840d3bea6dd03a34fbb88.png

1fb8441447d9499ba7e00420b6e12d55.png

Download
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

cabconmodding server

Credits
@vampytwist - Created Black Ops 3 Version
AgreedBog381 - Created Original World at War Menu

how do i compile these files to use the menu?