Release Black Ops 3 Zombie Physics 'n' Flex v3 GSC Mod Menu Port by vampytwist +Download

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Physics 'n' Flex v3
Black Ops 3 Version
Hey, I am currently in the process of converting Physics 'n' flex v3 to black ops 3. This will include all features and functions (apart from the unlock all, death cards and stats stufff) plus more. All credits go to the original makers of the patch and functions used in the patch. Plase not that this is in early W.I.P and may take a little while to get everything full functional and working. Once I am satisfied with it and it's up to my standards I will be releasing it here Open source. :grinning:

14cd9a46891840d3bea6dd03a34fbb88.png

1fb8441447d9499ba7e00420b6e12d55.png

Download
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

cabconmodding server

Credits
@vampytwist - Created Black Ops 3 Version
AgreedBog381 - Created Original World at War Menu

I am in love. :heart::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Whatever you do, do not give up on this. Please <3

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Unfortunately, when I load this mod it loads then before putting me back in the main menu it loads again and that just keeps happening.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Unfortunately, when I load this mod it loads then before putting me back in the main menu it loads again and that just keeps happening.
This is caused by the upper letters in the mod folder. Just rename the mod folder to something without uppercase letter. :wink: After this modification It should work. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I renamed the mod folder and when i go in-game the menu doesn't open just to be sure its aim in and knife correct?
Yes, if the mod loads correct you should also get a notification bar. When I'm at home I will create a folder which is working correctly. :smile:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Did you use the current one from the worksop? Or are you running it on a cracked version of bo3?
The file is no longer on the workshop so I downloaded the file attached to this thread and I own the game on steam

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
This is the updated version, try this out and let me know if it works for you.
Awesome to see un update! :smile: I will record it if that's no problem for you! Also I tried to add you on steam but your friendlist is full, would you mind to add me? That's my steam:

iGArabZz

Reaction score
Who are the users giving hate? One thing I know for sure is that Physics and Flex is one off the best Menus made for W@W and for you to be able to port it over to Black Ops 3 brings back the cool memories of zombies back in the day! Ignore the haters, keep a it because we are all behind you!

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Awesome to see un update! :grinning: I will record it if that's no problem for you! Also I tried to add you on steam but your friendlist is full, would you mind to add me? That's my steam:
I've deleted a few people from my friends list, feel free to add me and yeah record away. :smile:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Who are the users giving hate? One thing I know for sure is that Physics and Flex is one off the best Menus made for W@W and for you to be able to port it over to Black Ops 3 brings back the cool memories of zombies back in the day! Ignore the haters, keep a it because we are all behind you!

Haha thanks man :smile: