Release Black Ops 3 Zombie Physics 'n' Flex v3 GSC Mod Menu Port by vampytwist +Download

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Whatever. Waste your time making pointless menus when everyone else is making whatever they want. There is a reason there are so few menus for BO3.

Well not really wasting my time since a few people are using it and it seems like people like it
:') and it's not the only thing I'm doing. But as I said not everyone is going to like it or appreciate it just keep your unecessary comments to your self no one is forcing you to use it or even come on this thread you just felt necessary to throw your 2 pence in which to be frank I couldn't care less.. Have a nice day :')

S

SeriousHD-

Well not really wasting my time since a few people are using it and it seems like people like it
:') and it's not the only thing I'm doing. But as I said not everyone is going to like it or appreciate it just keep your unecessary comments to your self no one is forcing you to use it or even come on this thread you just felt necessary to throw your 2 pence in which to be frank I couldn't care less.. Have a nice day :')
Erm. I am going to criticize it if I want. You act like we have to be nice to you just because you exist. I dont like your work. I explained why. I have every right to do that and if you dont like it, make better work.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
I dont act like everyone has to be nice to me at all, and you never said anything about my work you jumped to the whole assuming i'm not competent/capable of doing anything else bar mod menus. I completely understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions and not everyone is going to like it, but it's pointless just coming here to try put people down it doesn't achieve anything at all but it is the internet and people are going to try and **** on others.

S

SeriousHD-

I dont act like everyone has to be nice to me at all, and you never said anything about my work you jumped to the whole assuming i'm not competent/capable of doing anything else bar mod menus. I completely understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions and not everyone is going to like it, but it's pointless just coming here to try put people down it doesn't achieve anything at all but it is the internet and people are going to try and **** on others.
Because you said that stupid **** to liam. He is absolutely right. The Bo3 community hates the people spamming the workshop with trashy projects like mod menus. And I do 100% believe you are not capable of anything except small game mode scripts and menus because if you were able to do anything else you would. The more advanced stuff is way more fun and rewarding.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
The more advanced stuff is rewarding I agree, and just because I'm working on this bit by bit in doesn't mean I'm not doing other stuff and fair play you don't like mod menus that's your preference but to come and criticise my capability of stuff based on one show off/mod i'm working on in my spare time is a bit out of order and not necessary it wasn't even constructive criticism either just flat out tried to insult me. I know what I'm good at what i can and can't do and sadly mapping/design work isn't one of them i'm just not creative in that way. I wasn't being a **** or awful to Liam I was just simply addressing that we can do as we please with the tools they where released for everyone to use as they wish and make what ever, however as i've said mod menus yes isn't original and they are easy to do and have been done countless times but still not the only thing i'm working on and eh obviously this isn't going to show what I am capable of but regardless it was unnecessary for you to instantly jump to that conclusion.

S

SeriousHD-

The more advanced stuff is rewarding I agree, and just because I'm working on this bit by bit in doesn't mean I'm not doing other stuff and fair play you don't like mod menus that's your preference but to come and criticise my capability of stuff based on one show off/mod i'm working on in my spare time is a bit out of order and not necessary it wasn't even constructive criticism either just flat out tried to insult me. I know what I'm good at what i can and can't do and sadly mapping/design work isn't one of them i'm just not creative in that way. I wasn't being a **** or awful to Liam I was just simply addressing that we can do as we please with the tools they where released for everyone to use as they wish and make what ever, however as i've said mod menus yes isn't original and they are easy to do and have been done countless times but still not the only thing i'm working on and eh obviously this isn't going to show what I am capable of but regardless it was unnecessary for you to instantly jump to that conclusion.
I dont even care enough to formulate a response. Bye now.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
The menu only works on The Giant not Shadows of Evil
ed24b35ca0ec492b82603b3f99cd92ed.png

Works fine for me on SOE :s

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
It works with developer 0 but I think it needs that thing on your menu where the cheats automatically come on without developer 2
That's does not do developer. It's handled by sv_cheats :smile: