Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

millo81

Reaction score
This Doesn't work, it gives error " Couldn't load image 'loadscreen_zombie_prototype_mini' ".
You have to search in google " Call of Duty: Black Ops + All DLCs + Zombies + Multiplayer " the first result ( fitgirl-repacks ) in the search. it is good ,it doesn't have problems. Use that ! spread the word.

Last edited:

Lemon64k

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
DUDE THANK YOU I GOT A PRESENT FOR GETTING GOOD GRADES AND I GOT LOCKED ON A 15 EURO BUDGET,NOW I CAN BUY THE GAME ON G2A AND USE THIS,THANK YOU

millo81

Reaction score
Can you help me. everytime I click the picture, It redirects me to mega and there's no download button or anything there.
Yes , copy the link in your clipboard, edit and remove the " htt ps://an on .to/? " in front of the link, and use the mega link that is remained.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

lloydbowen

Known Member
Reaction score
So, does this not work on the steam version?

If it doesn't, is there a method for the steam version?

linktopia

Reaction score
He's been out of town for a few days now and I don't know when he will come back. If you need a tutorial ASAP, I would suggest posting a topic IW4Play forums, coz that's were I got these DLC map packs from.
im confused

Horrorfreak106

Reaction score
Wow, thank you so much! Activision really needs to make the game cheaper. The fact that we STILL have to pay 60+ dollars for an almost decade old game is insane. Thanks!

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Wow, thank you so much! Activision really needs to make the game cheaper. The fact that we STILL have to pay 60+ dollars for an almost decade old game is insane. Thanks!
Just buy a steam key from a different site, its not $60.