Release BO2 Redacted Animated Camos

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Again with another release. It's not a huge release but it's a couple camos that I have edited and made for Redacted. There are a bunch Dark-matter variations and a trippy one. I don't have screenshots but luckily Red Randumb made a video covering a couple of these camos. All thanks to him for making the video.

Red Randumb's video of the camos:

All you have to do to install these camos is to just drag and drop the images for desired camo folder and put them in the data/images folder; then in-game select the Cyborg camo. I haven't found a way to get 2 animated camos to be enabled at the same time so these camos can be installed only one at a time. THEREFORE, if you want to change camos, you will have to replace the images from the other camo in the data/images folder.

Here's the download to my animated camo pack:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P.S. If I make anymore animated camos or anything of that nature, I will tweet them to Red Randumb as he asked me to do so. So if you guys would like to stay up to date on the camos, you can follow me on twitter here:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Again with another release. It's not a huge release but it's a couple camos that I have edited and made for Redacted. There are a bunch Dark-matter variations and a trippy one. I don't have screenshots but luckily Red Randumb made a video covering a couple of these camos. All thanks to him for making the video.

Red Randumb's video of the camos:

All you have to do to install these camos is to just drag and drop the images for desired camo folder and put them in the data/images folder; then in-game select the Cyborg camo. I haven't found a way to get 2 animated camos to be enabled at the same time so these camos can be installed only one at a time. THEREFORE, if you want to change camos, you will have to replace the images from the other camo in the data/images folder.

Here's the download to my animated camo pack:

P.S. If I make anymore animated camos or anything of that nature, I will tweet them to Red Randumb as he asked me to do so. So if you guys would like to stay up to date on the camos, you can follow me on twitter here:
Good job! Awesome camos! :y:

115sparkles

Veteran
Reaction score
these are really lit ^-^
no hate intended, but am i the only one who sees the default normal map for cyborg camo still there? xD

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
i followed ur step but when step into game it doesnt work .
Did you move all the images into your images folder? If you did, (depending on which camo you installed) did you select the correct camo that the images selected?

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you move all the images into your images folder? If you did, (depending on which camo you installed) did you select the correct camo that the images selected?
ld91j-CATkOlGUmzM6hQ1Q.png

But when stepping into game , i cant either see the custom weapons ported :/ either the dlc2

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
ld91j-CATkOlGUmzM6hQ1Q.png

But when stepping into game , i cant either see the custom weapons ported :/ either the dlc2
You will not be able to use any camo on the dlc weapons. Only the weapons that are base game weapons. When you make a class, just use the Cyborg camo.