TryRed

Reaction score
Hi there. I was wondering if there is any way of using custom maps on black ops 3 zombies with a cracked version of the game. I previously purchased the game but my disk broke and I lost my steam account. ill be greatfull for the advice. thanks

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi there. I was wondering if there is any way of using custom maps on black ops 3 zombies with a cracked version of the game. I previously purchased the game but my disk broke and I lost my steam account. ill be greatfull for the advice. thanks
Already answered: Answered - Can I get custom maps without steam? Black Ops 3 | CabConModding

Yes, it's possible. You can find all custom maps for zombie and multiplayer here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mapping | CabConModding

Question answered.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

josephcox218

Reaction score
I keep getting 'Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_asylum': Fastfile archive checksum (0x5AFFBD78 0xCCC83871 0x205192D9 0x2AB0E985) does not match executable nor any permissible' on the cracked version though :disappointed:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I keep getting 'Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_asylum': Fastfile archive checksum (0x5AFFBD78 0xCCC83871 0x205192D9 0x2AB0E985) does not match executable nor any permissible' on the cracked version though :disappointed:
Please ensure to update your game to the newest version.

GripTape

Reaction score
Hmm i dont have the usermaps in the bo3 folder :/
You will find tutorials on the map threads.

One Example:
Map: Release - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | Retribution v1.2 by BADSNIPER96 + Download | CabConModding

How to use it?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder zm_zbox in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps
- Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

middlefest_tt

Reaction score
hey can i make a cusom black ops 3 map using cracked bo3? i would like if someone would reply to me have a good day:smile: