Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

Ramiabdh

Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for the patch, it works well when we're two people playing Zombies. But once the host invites the third person, the second gets kicked out. Any idea how to fix this?
Hey did you find a fix for this? BTW how are connecting three people? Lan with a switch? Vlan like Hamachi? Can you specify?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Cant start .exe!
The system cannot find the file specified!
any help plz?
i have no big problems with it, it might be bacause o have all of the possible VisualC++ updates installed, not sure but i would recommend you to get them too.

UPDATE: just saw the post name and our versions are diffent, im with 0.6, going to try 0.7 now.

Louie08213

Reaction score
Alright. So I got 4 laptops and I have been trying to connect all 4 of them with the bgt5 client. 2 out of the 4 laptops can connect to each other but the other 2 refuse to connect. I have placed all of the IP configurations inside of the "host IP" section to make it detect each other. I can find the names of the players in the friends list but I can't invite the players (I can invite 1 but not the other 2).
Is this a nat type thing or is there an actual solution out there that works? I'm half tempted to get the rekkt client to get over this hassle but Im still trying to figure this out. The one thing I did try was the "automatic metric" solution that works 100% for waw but not for bo1.
I was able to get all 4 computers connected at one point and me and my buddies were able to get the game working but now, it's causing me trouble. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Ramiabdh

Reaction score
Hey op. Just wanted to give an update. This works perfectly omg thank you. First I tried it using 2 pcs and an ethernet cable and it worked perfectly. One thing to note is that even when static ips are all set, sometimes windows still doesn't recognize it and it fails to connect. The fix is pretty easy I just force windows to recognize it by manually going to the static ip tabs(where you've already set them) click OK and get out. This has always consistently solved the problem for me. Sometime I also tend to turn off all other network adapters except the one I want to avoid stupid windows attempts to mess it up, but I'm not sure how effective it is. Just a heads up but you HAVE TO MAKE SURE TO SET STATIC IPs and not changing ips like the internet router or else it won't work 90% of the time.
Anyway I recently tried it with 3 pcs but with a switch connected through wifi (basically lan connection through wifi to a switch). It was great, but non host players sometimes experience lag, which I suspect might be due to the switch being trash, wifi being inconsistent, and distances(maybe). So thanks alot for this great client. I know you probably are not related to this, but any smell of a bo3 lan client someone might be working on?

Hello.exe

Reaction score
I got everything going and i can see my friend on my friends list but when i invite him and he accepts he just becomes stuck on joining game session.

Baofu

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal but is there a way to make it not stay on top when running? I can't run this with BO1 Reimagined mod unless I push it aside or close the window after I loaded the game.

heyhey546

Reaction score
I got everything going and i can see my friend on my friends list but when i invite him and he accepts he just becomes stuck on joining game session.
Same issue here, but only when trying to use Reimagined.

Last edited:

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
GhostsNEro I noticed that you have bo mods file in your pc I have to ask if possible were you able to get the mods running and how because if i load it it would send me to the desktop and not able to interact and would have to force restart my pc.
Most of the times these things happen when we cant use the PC/go to desktop and task manager its still usually possible to see what happens wile were at the Alt+Tab screen, when this happens to me i usually start task manager and use it without seeing it, by the keyboard and checking whats happening by the alt tab

Nate_that_dude

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download bgBO_v0.7.rar
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile:
Hello CCM!

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,

How to play:
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
View attachment 2524
View attachment 2527

can u use modded custom maps with this launcher and if you can im curious as to how

Louie08213

Reaction score
can u use modded custom maps with this launcher and if you can im curious as to how
You can. You can use custom maps and mods. Other people have to have it as well but it is possible. I have been running the Renaissance mod for a while now.

Danus617

Known Member
Reaction score
Hey. We would like to play Zombies (via Radmin), we have done all the needed things, I (as a host) can see my friend, but when I invite him, he cannot see my invitation, only in the bottom line he clicks on accept then nothing happens.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
I keep getting an error that says Close! When I set the ip or name. Can someone help?
open the bgset.ini file, edit it and save, no need to type anything on the program, just use it to set hostmode, also starting as admin and opening ports and stuff helps

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey. We would like to play Zombies (via Radmin), we have done all the needed things, I (as a host) can see my friend, but when I invite him, he cannot see my invitation, only in the bottom line he clicks on accept then nothing happens.
when this happens it usually works after you change hosts, make him get your IP and invite you, it might work. also opening ports and stuff.

InvDarkness

Reaction score
Hello CCM!

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:

How to play:
Explanations:
View attachment 2524
View attachment 2527

ay btw how to add a friend in friendlist? does he need to have the program too?