Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Does it still work for zombies?
I use my ipv4 as host ip, then I click "start Hostmode" and singleplayer. Next I go to zombies->online->find match.
When all this is done my buddy uses my ipv4 as host ip, then clicks singleplayer. Next he goes to zombies and there pops communicate that "Call of Duty server is not available at this time".
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or does the zombies coop mode require something else/more?
yep, it works, i play it weekly pretty much.
on the extra tool required it would be Radmin VPN or ZeroTier with all the players connected to the same network and having only the host with hostmode option toggled on.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
does anybody know how to minimize the BGT5Launcher to the system tray?
it doesnt minimize unfortunately. when i play it WindowedFullScreen i just drag its window to the very corner out of the screen, leaving only a few pixels to grab i back.

stonbine

Reaction score
bonjours comment faire pour jouer à distance j'ai utiliser hamachi mai sa ne marche pas merci de votre aide

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Le VPN Radmin est le plus utilisé de nos jours. Cela ne signifie pas que Hamachi ne devrait plus fonctionner.
bonjours comment faire pour jouer à distance j'ai utiliser hamachi mai sa ne marche pas merci de votre aide

bradleye

Veteran
Reaction score
ever since Plutonium refuse to update the mod support (still using the excuse that the game code is garbage...), i have been finding a way to play the Renaissance mod with my family. i am here to say that this method works still today

sandyx

Reaction score
to play mutliplayer zombies with friends, do i just use my ip as host->start host mode->singleplayer(?) -> zombies(on bo1)-> online->find match(?) and select map.
for friends to join, they use my ip as host->singleplayer(?) -> same stuff as host -> and then get into my lobby...?

this was a big question...is all this stuff correct?

Dountillv2

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me out. I want to revive my own Black Ops gungame mode and want to run that on a local session. I tried the following, with results:
- Open server with console commands | Gives a map not owned/found error
- Create a private match | Doesn't work, keeps loading
- Custom match | Players can join with connect command, but we are stuck with bots

Dountillv2

Veteran
Reaction score
Is it possible to run a dedicated server with a custom mod on it? I can't seem to find any options for it. Good work on the launcher by the way!

Sorry for bumping this old reply. But I also would like to know this. I tried running the BGamerT5MP.exe file with some parameters, but it still launches the game instead of the dedicated server window. Can someone guide me in the right direction?

SoundsLikeSky

Reaction score
Hi. I've installed the game and the mod. I do everything exactly as you said and I can even see the client in my friends list. Bu the invite is disabled. Can you help me through ?

jerulo00

Reaction score
My friend and I cant get the zombies mode to work, we connect to the same network using hamachi but when we press find match his name appears where mine would be, it is as if we were both hosts. we both start hostmode because otherwise the online zombies screen wont load. has anyone else had this problem?

jerulo00

Reaction score
Me and my friend had the same problem, we managed to fix it by typing this on cmd: route delete 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 25.0.0.1 now we can play zombies without any problems.
Hi, im having the same problems, did u manage tu fix it?