Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

JMPro22

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download bgBO_v0.7.rar
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile: Hello I kinda need help because when i opening multiplayer its shows a error it says " can't start.exe the system cannot find the file specified" canyou help me by any chance i kinda appreciate your help Thank You

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
ay btw how to add a friend in friendlist? does he need to have the program too?
everyone needs the launcher, yes.

FILES:
-everyone extract the same BGamerT5 version to the game folder, no matter if its plutoT5, steam T5, fitgirl T5, every version works.
-everyone make sure their Black Ops executable file name is BlackOps.exe and NOT BGamerT5.exe, you can copy the executable and rename the copied one to BlackOps.exe
-if playing with mods(or even if its not, i highly recommend this) everyone needs to make sure that installed GameMod and have the BO_Mods.bat file. Also make sure everybody haves updated DirectX, VisualC++ updates and activated .NET Framework 3 to 4.5ish inside "Turn Windows features on or off" config window

CONNECTION:
-start by connecting everyone on the same LAN like Radmin VPN
-the host puts its own IP and a name on the correct field wile other players put the host IP and a name (best to do in the config file bgset.ini because the launcher may not save it, also the name is usually better to not have alot of characters, no symbols and maybe no spaces too)
-only the host uses "Start Hostmode" option, and start the game using wile other players just start the game.
-after everyone starts, only the host will be able to see the other clients/players.
-to start without mods its all right to use the "Singleplayer" button on BG Launcher
-if its a game with mods everyone must use BO_Mods.bat (these two with or w/o mods will start looking for the BlackOps.exe file that you renamed it in the start of this and load it)
-in a game with no mods loaded using "Singleplayer", both options of Search Match on a map and Private Match will be available on the "ZOMBIES" menu and working as normal
-on a modded game theres only Private Match inside the "ZOMBIES" menu, everyone loaded the same mod, the host will do a private match and invite all players

-should be all good to start and play.

Heres a version of it with everything packed to one place, the newer version, mod support and some more stuff
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(editado)

Last edited:

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
everyone needs the launcher, yes.

FILES:
-everyone extract the same BGamerT5 version to the game folder, no matter if its plutoT5, steam T5, fitgirl T5, every version works.
-everyone make sure their Black Ops executable file name is BlackOps.exe and NOT BGamerT5.exe, you can copy the executable and rename the copied one to BlackOps.exe
-if playing with mods(or even if its not, i highly recommend this) everyone needs to make sure that installed GameMod and have the BO_Mods.bat file. Also make sure everybody haves updated DirectX, VisualC++ updates and activated .NET Framework 3 to 4.5ish inside "Turn Windows features on or off" config window

CONNECTION:
-start by connecting everyone on the same LAN like Radmin VPN
-the host puts its own IP and a name on the correct field wile other players put the host IP and a name (best to do in the config file bgset.ini because the launcher may not save it, also the name is usually better to not have alot of characters, no symbols and maybe no spaces too)
-only the host uses "Start Hostmode" option, and start the game using wile other players just start the game.
-after everyone starts, only the host will be able to see the other clients/players.
-to start without mods its all right to use the "Singleplayer" button on BG Launcher
-if its a game with mods everyone must use BO_Mods.bat (these two with or w/o mods will start looking for the BlackOps.exe file that you renamed it in the start of this and load it)
-in a game with no mods loaded using "Singleplayer", both options of Search Match on a map and Private Match will be available on the "ZOMBIES" menu and working as normal
-on a modded game theres only Private Match inside the "ZOMBIES" menu, everyone loaded the same mod, the host will do a private match and invite all players

-should be all good to start and play.
btw i could find all of this just by reading the thread and doing some tests

hasanhh6

Reaction score
i am having the same problem
I'm still having an error about JIT debugging on the v0.7 launcher (see the first attachment). I know that this error doesn't affect anything about performance and stability and only happened to some users, but it can be quiet annoying to see this every time I opened the launcher.

So.. instead of trying to fix this error (which only happen to some users like me), could you somehow make a workaround to disable the JIT debugging dialog using Visual Studio itself? (see second attachment)

EDIT: And could you please add an option to disable .log file creation on the next version?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Heres a version of it with everything packed to one place, the newer version, mod support and some more stuff (in case someone dont see it in the tutorial post)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(editado)

xx7Ahmed7xx

Reaction score
pretty hard for dierache gets online haha, he would have answered and said lots of things this point
Yeah agreed, I was considering upgrading this application since it is made with .NET and I'm a .NET Software Engineer, And maybe understand how he changed the server from official to a virtual cracked one so that game works and connects to it, etc..

savkae

Reaction score
Hello, me and my friends are trying to play together, but one of us just cant enter cod zombies (it says connecting then just says no connection). We have tied to make it work - upgrading to v0.7, disabling firewall and such but to no avail. The 4 of us also did everything the same (same steps but one friend doesnt work) and cant figure out what the problem is. Can somebody help? We all have the latest fitgirl bo1 version.

Zoronic

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download bgBO_v0.7.rar
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile:
Hey Die_Rache, I've been developing a Nucleus Coop Splitscreen Händler for Black Ops 1 and have been using your client to run it. I have disassembled it and modded it directly. Of course, credit goes to you, but I would like to ask if there are any issues with me using your mod and making my own modifications to it and distributing it. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Great work on the mod, by the way. Much appreciation from the PC community.
- Zoronic

zerrox0

Reaction score
Hi, when I use BGamerT5 v0.7 this message pops up
"Can't start exe the system cannot find the file specifeid" Also, when I use v0.1 alpha, it not show me any servers, please reply quickly

zerrox0

Reaction score
Hi, when I use BGamerT5 v0.7 this message pops up
"Can't start exe the system cannot find the file specifeid" Also, when I use v0.1 alpha, it not show me any servers, please reply quickly

grommonn

Reaction score
Does it still work for zombies?
I use my ipv4 as host ip, then I click "start Hostmode" and singleplayer. Next I go to zombies->online->find match.
When all this is done my buddy uses my ipv4 as host ip, then clicks singleplayer. Next he goes to zombies and there pops communicate that "Call of Duty server is not available at this time".
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or does the zombies coop mode require something else/more?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah agreed, I was considering upgrading this application since it is made with .NET and I'm a .NET Software Engineer, And maybe understand how he changed the server from official to a virtual cracked one so that game works and connects to it, etc..
I may have contact with other C++ client developers that were with momo in the begining, but pretty sure they are very busy with their own things unfortunately.