Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

AlbashDeter

Reaction score
I am getting this error, when i click on Singleplayer or Multiplayer from the bgT5 launcher it pops up with a error message named ".exe was not found !" so please can someone help me ?

TheMimic

Reaction score
I used to use this to play BO1 Zombies, but now it doesnt work, I reinstalled it around 6 times, tried different version, but no, it flashes the Call of Duty rectangular box thing before going back to the launcher, does anybody know why this could be happening? i wanna play some zombies

armand53000

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem when I launch the game black ops
I have an error message that appears and it says "Fatal Error
You must launch steam to play".
thank you for your answer

armand53000

Known Member
Reaction score
Capture d’écran 2021-03-11 020637.jpg

ezocracks

Reaction score
When I host the game, I see my friends and am able to invite them but they just hang in "Connecting" and then connection failed

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
When I try to host a game LAN with my friends (in the same network) I sometimes stuck at "Testing games..." Does anybody have a solution for this issue? :wink: We are all using the same version.

BOplayer5812

Known Member
Reaction score
Does your offline mod have console enabler? I need it for custom game settings (increase scorelimit; beyond 15k, exp boost) as well as FOV slider.

I'm using Rekt T5M, and unfortunately the FOV slider keeps resetting to 65 on every death during my custom game with bots. How to have permanent console settings? Same with max level/unlock all. It doesn't save in Rekt t5 for some reason :disappointed:

And possibly to use other mods in conjunction with this? I have been using Zombie mod menu (EncoreV8) and I can't live without it for solo play. Same with Bot Warfare latest version.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I would love to move away from rekt t5 to a better alternative since I mainly play solo for Zombies and Bots for MP.

Finally, Reshade compatible? Since it's a mod while Rekt T5M is a launcher that launches the game through it.

chip99

Reaction score
im trying to setup the game for offline LAN play. i got the fitgirl repack. i connected my laptop and PC with a network switch to test it. when i try to start a private match i get error you dont own this map and when i try combat training there is only 2 game modes TDM and free for all and you have to add atleast 1 bot. we dont want to play only 2 modes and we dont want bots. only the server host can see the other player in friendlist and i cant invite to a game its greyed out. i cant see a server in the server list. to connect to server i have to use console with the command "connect ip adress" i tried BO_CT_Patch_v8_Package but it doesnt work i get error same with bgamer v0.1 how can we play all game modes and without bots. anyone know a fix?

hotbugue

Reaction score
Hello
I am able to join my friends game when they are Host but they cant join mine when Im host.
This happens also when Im on "starthostmode"
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Yongkong

Reaction score
Why the server.cfg is not automatic created? I fresh install the game, but when I create a dedicated server and say I can change the server.cfg on main folder. I can't find the server.cfg in main folder.

sirbaggles

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile:
Alright so here's my few problems with getting this mod working that I am stuck on. I am hosting the game for me and two friends. I start the dedicated server and it launches no problem (though it doesn't generate a server.cfg like it says it does in the main folder, or anywhere) and my friends connect through my external ip and I can see their names in game through the friends list. I then invite them to join my game with an open nat type, anyone can join privacy in both private matches and under find matches. Once they get my invite they accept it and then starts the infinite load screen into nothingness. This is what the problem is. they can connect to the dedicated server but cannot physically connect to the lobby I am in. Both friends have tried hosting and the same problem occurs for each. We then tried hamachi, no luck. Then port forwarding all black ops 1 ports on tcp and udp including port 3074 and the rest respectively. We all have the latest version, 0.7. We all have enabled incoming and outgoing connections on these ports in our firewall. As well as entering the host ip as the same ip for the host in hamachi. So we are at a total loss. The issue seems to be the BGamer launcher itself but if it isn't im open to solutions becuase I just want to play at this point.

lakshay889

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile:
can:t start .exe error occur how to fix it

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 165

devilgod01

Reaction score
hello can anyone help.....im having issues were only hosting i seem to be able to play but my friend cannot join it says servers unavailable as if the servers are offline but hes added my ip and loaded the game.....and if he hosts and i try join his ip it says servers are un available as if the game servers are down...so im just a bit confused why ...seems like only way to play is host yourself but nobody can join

Mercury

Reaction score
ok, you need

Step 1:
1. copy from Call of Duty Black Ops Original Steam or FitGirl
2. BGamerT5LANClientv0.1.1.zip
3. bgBO_v0.7.rar

Step 2:
- install: Call of Duty Black Ops
- extract: BGamerT5LANClientv0.1.1.zip (all files from the Client Files folder) in your "Black Ops" folder with overwrite
- rename: BGamerT5.exe to BlackOps.exe
- rename: BGamerT5MP.exe to BlackOpsMP.exe
- extract: bgBO_v0.7.rar in your "Black Ops" folder with overwrite
- look at
EXTRA: and save this Server CFG to main\server.cfg

Step 3: YOUR FIRST START ON A NEW COMPUTER

- Start bgT5Launcher.exe
- change your Nickname
- type your correct Host IP (not 127.0.0.1)
- look that you have a Game ID with 10 numbers
- click Start Hostmode
- start the Deticated Server
- type in the Console: map mp_zoo
- click Multiplayer
- go to Play and Server Browser
- connect to your Server (the game write all what your profil need to your computer)
- disconnect and your game is ready for all what you want :wink:
- you can close all

Step 4: Normal Start

- Start bgT5Launcher.exe
- change your Nickname
- type your correct Host IP (not 127.0.0.1)
- look that you have a Game ID with 10 numbers
- click Multiplayer
- try Private Match

INFO: !!! WHEN YOU EDIT YOUR Game ID REPEAT STEP 3!!!

The other Computer in your Network need a other ID and Nickname + maybe your IP

EXTRA:

save this Server CFG to main\server.cfg
Thanks for that.