Release Sagittarius Version 1.0

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
Today i'm releasing 'Sagittarius 1.0' BO2 GSC Mod Menu. This menu will only be receiving little updates, there will be no Version 2.0 of this menu because I am getting bored of GSC now. I will most likely learn GSC and create some unique GSC bases from now on. Please report any bugs or issues and I will fix them as soon as I can.​

I will be no longer updating this and there will be no V2. I have another project I am working on but not entirely sure if that will be released.
Video:
Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
04/04/2016 12:42am : Released
04/04/2016 2:17am : Added Toggle Menu Blur
22/04/2016 2:41pm : Added Change Select Button (For the people complaining about select not being jump)
22/04/2016 2:41pm : Fixed Toggle Menu Blur so it's not automatically on you can choose if you want it or not
06/08/2016 12:12pm: Removed death barrier code so you die when jumping off map. Released source.
ExiLe
BlueeMods
xTurntUpLobbies
StonedYoda
CabCon
CmKs_4_LiFe
ItsLollo1000
Extinct
EatOreos
xePixTVx
TehMerkMods
Stroudy
iRnZ

Last edited:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Probably the only menu that have come out recently that I actually like. But if there's one thing I think is missing is a disable blur option in the theme menu :y:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Really nice menu design, can I record it for my channel? :smile:

KuShQMS

Reaction score
Can you change the commands ? Like the way to select a option, the way to close it. Like To select it could be X, to close it could be Square, and no blur would be a perfect menu for me, its just my opinion but you did a great job

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
I have a function in theme settings to remove the menu blur.... and I am not changing the buttons just for 1 person. If you don't like it don't use simple.

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a function in theme settings to remove the menu blur.... and I am not changing the buttons just for 1 person. If you don't like it don't use simple.
In my opinion you should improve the tomahawk aimbot so it flies to them so it looks more legit. Besides it is a really good menu with a very good base!

KuShQMS

Reaction score
I know you wont change it for one person but if is it possible for me to change it myself ? Btw im not saying your menu is bad ! I love your menu its great and its full and stable, im using it now and Im getting used to it, keep up the good work

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
Only way for you to change it would be to have the source... which you don't lol.