Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Good Evening CCM!

Today I need a little help from someone who can possibly port or help me fully port this 2D Radar or a world to radar script to GSC. Yes I know GSC is dead but I got bored and decided to work on a project so....

If anyone already has a World to Radar script they can give that'd help out as well or just help me port this one right here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks again and best regards,
Daddy.

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
isn't the Complet WorldToRadar, you need get all enemys and add to all enemys shader if the enemy is in your distance you will see the enemy on your radar! :smile:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Scripts Questions.
This should be possible to port. Do you have a preview of this what it does ingame?

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Scripts Questions.
This should be possible to port. Do you have a preview of this what it does ingame?
Not exactly man, I need one that could be surely ported that will show all enemies on the radar and such so no I do not have a preview man :/ But I do need help getting this ported so I can test it, I need a lot of help getting this.

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
isn't the Complet WorldToRadar, you need get all enemys and add to all enemys shader if the enemy is in your distance you will see the enemy on your radar! :grinning:
Thanks Vertical, any help would be appreciated for getting it complete :grinning:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
you do only work with origin and angles
player.origin
you convert player distance to small map

Last edited: