Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
you can only use it online in private Lobby not public, so you wont get xp on your online account.
its possible if u find the right function u can change the game while in game to an online game... just sayinnn...

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
its possible if u find the right function u can change the game while in game to an online game... just sayinnn...
really? can you say me how? dont knowed that. but is there also not a high ban risk?

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Then I wouldn't argue with me about it in the chatbox if you don't fully know how todo it.. GG, you've played yourself. :smirk:
1st thing ur annoying asf kid iv talk to u ur 13 shut the **** nobody asked u

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
1st thing ur annoying asf kid iv talk to u ur 13 shut the **** nobody asked u
Great response for trying to prove me wrong when you clearly don't know the answer yourself. GG.. you've just played yourself again :smirk:

Cumron

Reaction score
anyone know a fix for the freezing happening when the mod is selected and then go into zombies mode?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@CabCon : sorry if i ask but can i ask when you release your big update on this menu?
thanks for any answer.
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I'm currently not able to work on it. :smile:

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I'm currently not able to work on it. :smile:
OK, thanks for your answer. sorry if i ask again but when we approximately can expect the new update(in a year or longer...? just that I can adjust me to it.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
OK, thanks for your answer. sorry if i ask again but when we approximately can expect the new update(in a year or longer...? just that I can adjust me to it.
To be honest I'm not sure when or if I'm doing any updates on this. Currently I have a lot of work to do and I can't estimate any time or date. I hope you can understand this! :peace:

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure when or if I'm doing any updates on this. Currently I have a lot of work to do and I can't estimate any time or date. I hope you can understand this! :peace:
sure, i understand it. sorry for my Messages, but i was really hyped about an update...
anyways thanks, and have a good Weekend.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
sure, i understand it. sorry for my Messages, but i was really hyped about an update...
anyways thanks, and have a good Weekend.
You're very much welcome. You don't have to apologize. :smile: Everything is fine!

Thank you, you too!

silmjim

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me because I didn't download the game from steam and I can't play online. so do you have a mod menu for the people who didn't download the game from steam?