Release Perplexed v4.1 | Pre-Game + Non-Host Mod Menu

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

Download:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

a9cef2575aad0856b2c99fc03e0dd656.jpg

e2f0698cafaef5a0283ffbc17bc2a1f4.png

8d79cf2ad393be8407e4fcdb0c4ec1ac.png

6507fd98eb19c5c7050fda4bcde0be7b.jpg

ba602e188d74e6bc0db23ce13e753d02.jpg

In-Game Menu Controls:
DPAD-UP + Melee: Open Menu
DPAD-UP/DPAD-DOWN: Scroll
R3: Close Menu / Go Back
X: Select Option

Pre-Game Menu Controls:
R3: Open & Close Menu
L3: Select Options
L2/R2: Scroll

Updates from v3.0:
- Silent Aim Added
- Auto Shoot Added
- ESP Improved
- Aimbot Improved
- RGB Customizer Added
- Show Target Info Improved
- Now you can view REAL TIME Perplexed Game Logs! Game logs can be found here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(This is a feature added in v4.0, your games will not be logged if you are using any version of Perplexed lower than 4.0)
- And Much Much More Has Been Added!

Credits:
B777x
Exile
Milky4444
Sabotage
xPaqz
SC58
Therifboy
& Anyone I've Missed!
this is a nice menu Thahitcrew i really like it have you thought to add in different aim types in it? like visable fov etc because from what im seeing with the menu it seems to kill the person closest to you when you use aimbot all and all very nice menu keep up the great work :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
this is a nice menu Thahitcrew i really like it have you thought to add in different aim types in it? like visable fov etc because from what im seeing with the menu it seems to kill the person closest to you when you use aimbot all and all very nice menu keep up the great work :grinning:
Yeah I'm working on a few new Aim types, but for now I recommend that you disable "Aim Through Walls", then the aimbot will only aim at clients that you can see, it's great for when you're using silent aim

G

Gentle

Yeah I'm working on a few new Aim types, but for now I recommend that you disable "Aim Through Walls", then the aimbot will only aim at clients that you can see, it's great for when you're using silent aim
Its real l33t hax

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I did not have aim through walls on and it was killing closest to me and sweet i can not wait till you update it :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
I did not have aim through walls on and it was killing closest to me
If you didn't have it on then it will aim at the closest visible client, and when i say visible i mean like they aren't hidden behind any objects / walls, so even if they are behind you it will aim at them as long as they aren't behind any objects that hinders their visibility.
and sweet i can not wait till you update it :grinning:
haha yeah, probably won't be out for another month or so :tonguewink:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
If you didn't have it on then it will aim at the closest visible client, and when i say visible i mean like they aren't hidden behind any objects / walls, so even if they are behind you it will aim at them as long as they aren't behind any objects that hinders their visibility.
haha yeah, probably won't be out for another month or so :tonguewink:
damn thats a long time XDDD o well ill wait :smile:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
this is a nice menu Thahitcrew i really like it have you thought to add in different aim types in it? like visable fov etc because from what im seeing with the menu it seems to kill the person closest to you when you use aimbot all and all very nice menu keep up the great work :grinning:
Visible*