Release Black Ops 3 Zombie Physics 'n' Flex v3 GSC Mod Menu Port by vampytwist +Download

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Physics 'n' Flex v3
Black Ops 3 Version
Hey, I am currently in the process of converting Physics 'n' flex v3 to black ops 3. This will include all features and functions (apart from the unlock all, death cards and stats stufff) plus more. All credits go to the original makers of the patch and functions used in the patch. Plase not that this is in early W.I.P and may take a little while to get everything full functional and working. Once I am satisfied with it and it's up to my standards I will be releasing it here Open source. :grinning:

14cd9a46891840d3bea6dd03a34fbb88.png

1fb8441447d9499ba7e00420b6e12d55.png

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

cabconmodding server

Credits
@vampytwist - Created Black Ops 3 Version
AgreedBog381 - Created Original World at War Menu

Attachments

• zm_Physics 'n' Flex v3.rar
    234.8 KB · Views: 3,131
  • scripts.rar
    199 KB · Views: 1,339
Last edited by a moderator:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey, I am currently in the process of converting Physics 'n' flex v3 to black ops 3. This will include all features and functions (apart from the unlock all, death cards and stats stufff) plus more. All credits go to the original makers of the patch and functions used in the patch. Plase not that this is in early W.I.P and may take a little while to get everything full functional and working. Once I am satisfied with it and it's up to my standards I will be releasing it here Open source. :grinning:

Hi,
that really awesome what you did here! Physics 'n' flex is definitely one of the best mod menus ever out there! Really like to see this in Black Ops 3! Can't wait for updates a release :peace:!

Best regards,
CabCon.

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

Looks really cool sir! Good job, can't wait to see more. :smile:

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
please don't use mod tools to make menus -.-

You are given tools to create original and useful things, not menus.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
"You are given tools to create original and useful things, not menus."

Doesn't specifically say to not make menus, and besides theres no harm in doing so it's my time I'm investing in doing it, if you don't like it then simply don't open the thread or download it. some can be fun to mess around with specially some of the game modes.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
please don't use mod tools to make menus -.-

You are given tools to create original and useful things, not menus.

Doesn't specifically say to not make menus, and besides theres no harm in doing so it's my time I'm investing in doing it, if you don't like it then simply don't open the thread or download it. some can be fun to mess around with specially some of the game modes.
@Liam If you're saying that is true why are my most successful mod menus are for black ops 1 with the same mod tool thing? :smile: Developing mod menus on Black Ops 1 is much fun + the stats of my videos/downloads are showing that other people are also interested in it! :wink: And in Black Ops 3 it's mostly the same! :smile:

S

SeriousHD-

@Liam , what he is trying to say is that he cant make anything else because it is way above his head, so he is just going to do what has already been done so that he can be part of the community. Lets corrupt the Black Ops III creativity with the Bo2 Standards! (kappa x9000)

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
@Liam , what he is trying to say is that he cant make anything else because it is way above his head, so he is just going to do what has already been done so that he can be part of the community. Lets corrupt the Black Ops III creativity with the Bo2 Standards! (kappa x9000)

Not corrupting anything, we're free to do as we please with the release of the mod tools. Yeah I agree I can't do anything mapping wise because I'm not a designer nor will I ever be I'm a scripter/programmer. I am more than capeable of doing other sutff scripting wise withing black ops 3 I'm just choosing to do this because I was bored and as far as doing it to be apart of the community I could care less about being apart of anything. :')

S

SeriousHD-

Not corrupting anything, we're free to do as we please with the release of the mod tools. Yeah I agree I can't do anything mapping wise because I'm not a designer nor will I ever be I'm a scripter/programmer. I am more than capeable of doing other sutff scripting wise withing black ops 3 I'm just choosing to do this because I was bored and as far as doing it to be apart of the community I could care less about being apart of anything. :')
Whatever. Waste your time making pointless menus when everyone else is making whatever they want. There is a reason there are so few menus for BO3.