Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

conno

Reaction score
If anyone is instated in playing online multiplayer set host to blackops.totalkillaz.ovh server and players welcome.

sascha kabeck

Reaction score
so i downloaded the fitgirl repack which includes version 0.1 >hostmode starts perfectly >not host gets the connection error as soon as hes clicking on zombies

okay we probably need to update

downloaded the new version from here but now the game does not start when we click on singleplayer

trying to play zombies btw

update.freak

Known Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with the multiplayer; it says:
Error
The Call of Duty Black Ops server is not available at this time.

I followed this steps:
1.) Installed Call of Duty Black Ops (Skidrow)
2.) Installed Call of Duty Black Ops Update 5 & 6 (Skidrow)
3.) Copied all DLC-files to installed folder
4.) Copied the Call of Duty Black Ops Crack (Skidrow) to installed folder
5.) Copied the BGamer Client (v0.6) to installed folder
6.) Rename: BlackOps.exe > bgt5sp.exe, BlackOpsMP.exe > bgt5mp.exe
7.) Start bgT5Launcher.exe as admin; set Start Hostmode, Nickname, IP; click Multiplayer

What could be the mistake?

Last edited:

johnsmith

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to determine if a dedicated server is possible by having clients connect directly to it versus using a vpn. I have successfully done this to other cod and non-cod games (i.e. mw2, mw3, contagion) recently obviously by allowing through Windows firewall and port forwarding. After starting it up and setting a map, I click on multiplayer and verify can see it through the in game server browser on the same computer. I double click on it and can join fine no problem. However, when I have a client outside the network do the direct connect command using public ip and port number, it times out. I even tried sending an invite to the player. After the player accepts the invite and tries to join, it says cannot connect to host. I know lan works perfectly fine using radmin vpn. So I'm not sure if it's even possible, because I know for bo2, I just use redacted with my radmin vpn.

Anyways, listed below is my setup:

1) Game version: FitGirl latest w/ all dlc's
2) Client: BGamer v0.1 & v0.6
3) Ports opened: 3074, 8766, 27014-27019, 27960, 3748, 4380 (TCP and/or UDP)

Now I did notice while I was first setting this up, neither server.cfg nor bgserver.cfg was found in my whole game directory. So just went online and copied/pasted those settings and saved both files inside the main directory. So I feel the issue is either my original server.cfg is not correct or I'm missing a port to open. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

update.freak

Known Member
Reaction score
I also found the solution to the "Loadscreen zombie prototype mini" problem if anybody still wants to fix that. It's a SKIDROW thing.
How is it possible to solve this error?

EDIT: Switching to FitGirl version
EDIT2: works perfectly with FitGirl version

Last edited:

johnsmith

Reaction score
Please download 0.1 first, because the 0.6 upload is not complete.
Sorry I guess I should have mentioned I did try using v0.1 first, since it was already included with the FitGirl release but still no luck. That's why I switched to v0.6 hoping that would fix it but it didn't. Anyways, should I be concerned about that missing server.cfg file, since the bgserver.cfg is based on the bgamer settings? And any suggestions to what other ports to try? I pretty much was in the same boat scratching my head as to what port to open for MW3 spec ops to work for direct connect via teknogods client. But after hours of Googling, I finally found it. But I've pretty much opened all suggested ports for BO1 and still can't establish a direct connect. Any info is appreciated. Thanks again for the help.

johnsmith

Reaction score
How is it possible to solve this error?

EDIT: Switching to FitGirl version
FitGirl version worked fine for me. V0.1 came included with the game and v0.6 works as well. V0.6 might give you an error if you open it under Win7. Just click continue, and it'll be fine. In Win8.1, everything was good. Not sure about Win10 though as I've never tested it on there.

Die_Rache

Developer of Black Ops offline Lan mod
Reaction score
The port for the dedicated server should be 27960 and and for the master server 3074.
Your client is connected to the master server and you are unable to join a dedicated server?

johnsmith

Reaction score
The port for the dedicated server should be 27960 and and for the master server 3074.
Your client is connected to the master server and you are unable to join a dedicated server?
This is the log I took while retesting again:

latest bgamer v0.6 (bgT5 v0.6)
-----------------------------------
1) dedicated server and mp client on same machine: fine (local lan)
2) client on outside network attempting to see lobby from server browser: servers 0(2) but nothing visible
3) client on outside network attempting to direct connect:tongueclosed:ort: directIp:27960-27965: no connection
4) now, invites sent from mp client is not seen on client outside network

5) host running combat training
6) client outside network unable to connect to host via connect command
7) host unable to send invite to client outside network

latest bgamer v0.1 (bgT5 v0.1 Alpha)
------------------------------------------
2) client on outside network attempting to see lobby from server browser: servers 0(2) but nothing visible
3) invites sent from client inside network is seen on client outside network, but
connecting to server -> notice: lost connection to host
NOTE: ran ' set sv_maxping "999" ' inside dedicated server console in case of time out but no luck
4) client on outside network attempting to direct connect:tongueclosed:ort: directIp:27960-27965: no connection

6) host able to send invite to client outside network, but
7) client outside network unable to connect to host via connect command

Ports that were opened for testing were 3074, 27960-27965 TCP & UDP. Before testing, I used PFPortChecker from portforward.com to check all ports and were verified to be all open. Since everything works with my vpn and my ports are open, I think I want to fetch a known working server.cfg or bgserver.cfg to start. As I said before, none of these files were populated after game installation and when I copied over bgamer files to my game directory. I just used a generic one I found online. Perhaps there's a misconfiguration or bad .cfg files on my side.

Die_Rache

Reaction score
This is the log I took while retesting again:

latest bgamer v0.6 (bgT5 v0.6)
-----------------------------------
3) client on outside network attempting to direct connect:tongueclosed:ort: directIp:27960-27965: no connection
4) now, invites sent from mp client is not seen on client outside network

6) client outside network unable to connect to host via connect command
7) host unable to send invite to client outside network

latest bgamer v0.1 (bgT5 v0.1 Alpha)
------------------------------------------
3) invites sent from client inside network is seen on client outside network, but
NOTE: ran ' set sv_maxping "999" ' inside dedicated server console in case of time out but no luck
4) client on outside network attempting to direct connect:tongueclosed:ort: directIp:27960-27965: no connection

6) host able to send invite to client outside network, but
7) client outside network unable to connect to host via connect command

Ports that were opened for testing were 3074, 27960-27965 TCP & UDP. Before testing, I used PFPortChecker from portforward.com to check all ports and were verified to be all open. Since everything works with my vpn and my ports are open, I think I want to fetch a known working server.cfg or bgserver.cfg to start. As I said before, none of these files were populated after game installation and when I copied over bgamer files to my game directory. I just used a generic one I found online. Perhaps there's a misconfiguration or bad .cfg files on my side.

I only tried the mod over Lan, but the network should work like the other call of duty's.
"invites sent from client inside network" do you mean over recent players? Do you use the same computer (v0.1) or have set the same GameID (v0.6) ?

johnsmith

Reaction score
I only tried the mod over Lan, but the network should work like the other call of duty's.
"invites sent from client inside network" do you mean over recent players? Do you use the same computer (v0.1) or have set the same GameID (v0.6) ?
Yes under recent players tab. When I send an invite from the computer inside the network, I check the computer outside the network and indeed I see the game invite notification. I then click on the games invite tab and there's a pending invite to be accepted. I click on it, it tries to connect to host, but then says it can't. This function appears to only work in v0.1. It doesn't work at all under v0.6.

I don't know if it matters, but I notice the icons for both host and client are spinning under the recent players tab as if they're trying to load/see each other but don't if that makes any sense.

My host computer is a desktop under my ISP. My client computer is a laptop tethered over my phone.

Update #1: Closest solution I can find is listed below:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I basically made a BGamerT5MP.exe shortcut and added the +set net_port 27960 parameter, first started bgT5Launcher.exe, enable start hostmode, then run the shortcut. But it still doesn't work. Tried also changing the port number from 27014-27019 and still nothing.

Update #2: Also referred to link below and added ports 3478, 3479, 3480, 4378, 4379, and 4380 TCP & UDP to the list and still nothing.

Update #3: I've come from experience that tinkering around the Ethernet interface metric value can help. I remembered this suggestion from a Tunngle wiki for Rainbow Six Siege players who couldn't see lobbies before it got shut down. I've done automatic, 1, and 10 but still doesn't seem to help.

I'm afraid I'm about to wave the white flag on this. Maybe something about the game is hindering it from a direct connect and can only be played via internet through VPN. Just a thought. Treyarch locked it down well. :tonguewink:

Last edited:

Die_Rache

Reaction score
Yes under recent players tab. When I send an invite from the computer inside the network, I check the computer outside the network and indeed I see the game invite notification. I then click on the games invite tab and there's a pending invite to be accepted. I click on it, it tries to connect to host, but then says it can't. This function appears to only work in v0.1. It doesn't work at all under v0.6.

I don't know if it matters, but I notice the icons for both host and client are spinning under the recent players tab as if they're trying to load/see each other but don't if that makes any sense.

My host computer is a desktop under my ISP. My client computer is a laptop tethered over my phone.

Update #1: Closest solution I can find is listed below:

I basically made a BGamerT5MP.exe shortcut and added the +set net_port 27960 parameter, first started bgT5Launcher.exe, enable start hostmode, then run the shortcut. But it still doesn't work. Tried also changing the port number from 27014-27019 and still nothing.

Update #2: Also referred to link below and added ports 3478, 3479, 3480, 4378, 4379, and 4380 TCP & UDP to the list and still nothing.

Update #3: I've come from experience that tinkering around the Ethernet interface metric value can help. I remembered this suggestion from a Tunngle wiki for Rainbow Six Siege players who couldn't see lobbies before it got shut down. I've done automatic, 1, and 10 but still doesn't seem to help.

I'm afraid I'm about to wave the white flag on this. Maybe something about the game is hindering it from a direct connect and can only be played via internet through VPN. Just a thought. Treyarch locked it down well. :tonguewink:

So I am able to connect to the server conno is hosting over the internet. Should be the same if i understood you right?
I can find the dedicated server in the list and the connection works flawlessly

If anyone is instated in playing online multiplayer set host to blackops.totalkillaz.ovh server and players welcome.

johnsmith

Reaction score
So I am able to connect to the server conno is hosting over the internet. Should be the same if i understood you right?
I can find the dedicated server in the list and the connection works flawlessly
Then something is off with my server.cfg/bgserver.cfg file. Either that or the person that's hosting is using GameServers for dedicated server. To be clear, I don't wish to pay for a service to host my dedicated server. I want to do it for free.

What I need to know is do I need to add/configure these settings for my bgserver.cfg? I'm using this MW3 template as an example:

// Modern Warfare 3 Server Configuration

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Server command-line parameters (this section is for documentation only)

// Specify server configuration file (this file)
//+set sv_config "filename" (default "server.cfg")

// Specify server visibility (1 = LAN, 2 = Internet (default) )
+set dedicated 2

// Open game port (Steam-visible server game port)
+set net_queryPort 27014

// Secure game port
+set net_port 129

// Steam authentication port
+set net_authPort 8766

// Steam master server (server browser) port
+set net_masterServerPort 27016

Update #1: Well more googling around, it just seems like you can't do it from your own machine. You have to order a server. Sources listed below:
a)

b)

So can anyone just confirm that? I guess this explains why even for BO2, I haven't heard of a dedicated server support as well. But I've heard some things about the Plutonium client but don't use it as I mainly use Redacted.

Last edited:

update.freak

Known Member
Reaction score
bgserver.cfg in \main

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
// SERVER NAME & COLORS //
// //
// ^1 Red //
// ^2 Green //
// ^3 Orange //
// ^4 Dark Blue //
// ^5 Light Blue //
// ^6 Pink //
// ^7 White //
// ^8 Grey //
// ^9 Brown //
// ^0 Black //
// //

sv_hostname "Server" // Please put a server host name here

// GENERAL SETTINGS //

rcon_password "password" // Access to your server to change stuff remotely.
scr_player_forcerespawn "1" // Players respawn automatically after being fragged.
scr_game_spectatetype "1" // Enable or Disables Spec mode, putting "1" allows spectators to spectate match.
scr_hardcore "0" // Enable or Disable Hardcore Mode.
scr_player_healthregentime "5" // Time it takes you to recover damage.
scr_team_kickteamkillers "0" // Anyone who team kills, gets kicked automatically if you enable this feature.
scr_team_teamkillspawndelay "20" // Team Killer gets a respawn penalty of specified seconds (20).
scr_player_maxhealth "100" // Percent of Health players will have on Respawn.
scr_player_sprinttime "12" // Sprint run time.
scr_player_suicidespawndelay "0" // Wait before you respawn if you committed suicide.
scr_teambalance "1" // Enable or Disable auto balance.
party_minplayers "1" // Pre-Match Lobby

// CLIENT SETTINGS //

g_password "" // Password Protected Game. Leave blank if you want players to join.
sv_disableClientConsole "0" // Enable or Disable players ability to access server commands.
sv_reconnectlimit "5" // How many times you can try to reconnect.
sv_timeout "240" // Timeout time period. You will timeout after (240) seconds when attempting to connect or if you are getting connection interruptions.
sv_zombietime "10" // Your idle time period before getting kicked.
g_inactivity "0" // Enable or Disable auto kick feature for idle/AFK players.
g_allowvote "1" // Allow Vote.
sv_floodProtect "4" // Chat Spam Protection.
sv_maxPing "300" // Max Ping allowed.
sv_maxRate "25000" // Max rate on server.
sv_minPing "0" // Minimum Ping allowed.
sv_maxclients "18" // Maximum players that can enter server.
sv_privateClients "2" // Private reserved slots on server.
sv_pure "0" // verifying cilent files
sv_kickBanTime "300" // Kick Ban Duration. Time before player can re-join the server after getting kicked.
sv_vac "0" // Enable/Disable VAC steam Anti-Cheat.. No use...

// SERVER SETTINGS //

scr_game_hardpoints "1" // Hardcore Scoring System.
scr_game_killstreaks "1" // Enable/Disable Killstreak rewards.
scr_hardpoint_allowdogs "1" // Enable/Disable Attack Dogs Killstreak.
scr_hardpoint_allowhelicopter_comlink "1" // Helicopter Com Link
scr_hardpoint_allowradardirection "1" // Radar Direction
scr_hardpoint_allowsupply "1" // Care Package
scr_hardpoint_allowhelicopter_gunner "1" // Helicopter Gunner
scr_hardpoint_allowcounteruav "1" // Counter Spy Plane
scr_hardpoint_allowhelicopter_player "1" // Helicopter
scr_hardpoint_allowmortar "1" // Mortar Team
scr_hardpoint_allownapalm "1" // Napalm Airstrike
scr_hardpoint_allowrcbomb "1" // RC-XD Bomb
scr_hardpoint_allowairstrike "1" // Air Strike
scr_hardpoint_allowauto_turret "1" // Auto Turret
scr_hardpoint_allowradar "1" // Allow Radar

// SERVER TWEAKS //

g_deadChat "1" // Enable or Disable the ability to read dead chat chat of people who have been fragged.
scr_game_allowfinalkillcam "1" // Enable/Disable Game Winning Kill Killcam.
scr_team_allowHardpointStreakAfterDeath "0" // Enable/Disable Killstreak after Death. Player resumes the killstreak even after being fragged.
scr_game_allowkillcam "1" // Allow Killcam.
g_allow_teamchange "1" // Allow players to change teams.
scr_player_allowrevive "1" // Allow players to revive each other.
scr_team_artilleryTeamKillPenalty "0.25" // If you kill your team member with artillery strike, this amount of percent of your artillery time gets deducted. Logical ?
scr_game_deathpointloss "-999" // Points Loss on death Cod Points.
scr_team_fftype "0" // Enable or Disable Friendly Fire.
scr_game_onlyheadshots "0" // Enable/Disable Only Headshots mode. You can only kill players by taking headshots.
scr_player_healthregentime "5" // Health regeneration time, time it takes for blood splatter to be removed from the screen.
scr_team_teamkillspawndelay "20" // Team Kill respawn penalty, in seconds.
scr_player_maxhealth "100" // Players starts with this amount of health in percentage.
scr_team_mortarTeaTeamKillPenalty "0.25" // Mortar Air Strike Team Kill Penalty, time deducted.
scr_game_prematchperiod "15" // Time before match starts. Strat time?
scr_game_allowfinalkillcam "1" // Allow Final Kill Killcam.
g_speed "190" // Player speed, speed at which player can move.
scr_player_sprinttime "4" // Sprint time, duration a player can run.
scr_game_suicidepointloss "0" // Suicide penalty in cod points.
scr_player_suicidespawndelay "0" // Respawn wait after suicide.
scr_team_teamkillpointloss "1" // Cod Points Penalty for Team Kill.
scr_team_teamkillspawndelay "20" // Respawn penalty in time, after team kill.
scr_team_teamkillerplaylistbanpenalty "0" // Add the team killer to the ban list.
scr_team_teamkillerplaylistbanquantum "0"
scr_game_perks 1 // Allow players to have perks

// VOIP SETTINGS //

voice_deadChat "1" // Enable/Disable voice over IP chat when a player is dead.
voice_global "1" // Enable/Disable the use of in-game voice over IP.
sv_voicequality "1" // Voice Quality, 3 for high, 1 for low. More bandwidth better quality.
g_voiceChatTalkingDuration "500" // Duration you can chat.
sv_voice "1" // Allow Voice Chat

//CAPTURE THE FLAG GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_ctf_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_ctf_enemycarriervisible "0" // Where is the flag carrier, spot visible on radar.
scr_ctf_flagrespawntime "0" // Time before a captured flag respawns.
scr_ctf_idleflagreturntime "30" // Time before a dropped flag returns to its default location if not picked.
scr_ctf_numlives "0" // Number of lives per player 0 for unlimited.
scr_ctf_playerrespawndelay "0" // Respawn wait in seconds.
scr_ctf_roundlimit "3" // How many rounds match would last.
scr_ctf_roundswitch "1" // Rounds before the teams switch sides.
scr_ctf_scorelimit "3" // Target score before the round ends.
scr_ctf_timelimit "5" // Round length.
scr_ctf_touchreturn "1" // Ability to return the flag by touching it.
scr_ctf_waverespawndelay "15"

// DEMOLITION GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_dem_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_dem_bombtimer "45" // Time the bomb takes to detonate.
scr_dem_defusetime "5" // Time taken to defuse the bomb.
scr_dem_extratime "3"
scr_dem_numlives "0" // Lives per player 0 for unlimited.
scr_dem_planttime "5" // Time it takes to plant a bomb in seconds.
scr_dem_roundlimit "0" // Rounds the game is limited to, if there are no winners.
scr_dem_roundswitch "1" // Rounds before the teams switch the sides.
scr_dem_scorelimit "2" // Score limit needed to win.
scr_dem_timelimit "2.5" // Round time limit.

// DOMINATION GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_dom_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_dom_flagcapturetime "10" // Time in seconds to capture a flag.
scr_dom_numlives "0" // Lives per player 0 for unlimited.
scr_dom_playerrespawndelay "0" // Duration of time you wait to respawn.
scr_dom_roundlimit "1" // Rounds played per game.
scr_dom_scorelimit "200" // Score limit per game.
scr_dom_timelimit "0" // Duration in minutes per round.
scr_dom_waverespawndelay "0" // Spawn delay at start.

// FREE FOR ALL GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_dm_globalbattlechatterprobability "100"
scr_dm_bonus_leader "0"
scr_dm_numlives "0" // Lives per player 0 for unlimited.
scr_dm_playerrespawndelay "0" // Time in seconds wait to respawn.
scr_dm_roundlimit "1" // Round limit.
scr_dm_score_assist "100" // Points allotted for an assist.
scr_dm_score_death "0" // Points allotted for dying.
scr_dm_score_headshot "0" // Points for headshot.
scr_dm_score_kill "50" // Points for a kill.
scr_dm_scorelimit "1500" // Points needed to win the game.
scr_dm_score_suicide "0" // Points allotted for suicide.
scr_dm_timelimit "15" // Duration the game lasts in minutes when the score limit isn't reached.
scr_dm_waverespawndelay "0" // Delay before the first respawn in the first round.

// HEADQUARTERS GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_koth_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_koth_numlives "0" // Number of lives per game 0 for unlimited.
scr_koth_playerrespawndelay "0" // Players respawn wait.
scr_koth_roundlimit "1" // Rounds to be played.
scr_koth_roundswitch "1" // Rounds to be played before teams switch sides.
scr_koth_scorelimit "250" // Score limit to win the game.
scr_koth_timelimit "15" // Duration in minutes the game will continue if the score isn't reached.
scr_koth_waverespawndelay "0" // First respawn delay for each round.

// SABOTAGE GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_sab_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_sab_bombtimer "30" // Duration in seconds the bomb takes to detonate.
scr_sab_defusetime "5" // Time taken to defuse the bomb.
scr_sab_hotpotato "0" // One bomb that the teams must fight over. One defending and one have to plant at the site.
scr_sab_numlives "0" // Number of lives players get.
scr_sab_planttime "2.5" // Time taken to plant the bomb.
scr_sab_playerrespawndelay "7.5" // Time before respawn.
scr_sab_roundlimit "1" // Rounds per game.
scr_sab_roundswitch "1" // Rounds needed to be played before the teams switch sides.
scr_sab_scorelimit "1" // Score limit to win the match.
scr_sab_timelimit "10" // Duration in minutes the game lasts if the score limit isn't reached.
scr_sab_waverespawndelay "0" // Time delay for first respawn before the game.

// SEARCH AND DESTROY GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_sd_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_sd_bombtimer "45" // Time taken for the bomb to detonate.
scr_sd_defusetime "5" // Time taken to defuse the bomb.
scr_sd_game_spectatetype "3" // Allow team spectate.
scr_sd_multibomb "0" // Allow more than one bomb.
scr_sd_numlives "1" // Number of lives per player per game.
scr_sd_planttime "5" // Time taken to plant the bomb.
scr_sd_playerrespawndelay "0" // Respawn wait.
scr_sd_roundlimit "0" // Rounds the game is limited to 0 for unlimited.
scr_sd_roundswitch "3" // Rounds to be played before the teams switch sides.
scr_sd_scorelimit "4" // Score limit required to win the game.
scr_sd_timelimit "2.5" // Time limit if the score limit isn't reached.
scr_sd_waverespawndelay "0" // Delay for first respawn.

// TEAM DEATHMATCH GAMETYPE SETTINGS //

scr_tdm_globalbattlechatterprobability "0"
scr_tdm_bonus_leader "0" // Top Player on the leaderboard gets this much bonus.
scr_tdm_numlives "0" // Number of lives per player 0 for unlimited.
scr_tdm_playerrespawndelay "0" // Respawn wait.
scr_tdm_roundlimit "1" // Rounds per game.
scr_tdm_score_assist "50" // Points awarded for an assist.
scr_tdm_score_death "0" // Points awarded for death.
scr_tdm_score_headshot "0" // Headshot reward.
scr_tdm_score_kill "100" // Points awarded for a kill.
scr_tdm_scorelimit "7500" // Score limit to win the game.
scr_tdm_score_suicide "0" // Score awarded for suicide.
scr_tdm_timelimit "15" // Duration in minutes for the game to end if the score limit isn't reached.
scr_tdm_waverespawndelay "0" // Duration is seconds before the first respawn in each round.

// GAMETYPE & WAGER TIPS //
// //
// tdm - Team deathmatch //
// dm - Free-for-all //
// sab - Sabotage //
// dem - Demolition //
// ctf - Capture the flag //
// sd - Search and destroy //
// dom - Domination //
// koth - Headquarters //
// //
//// Wager Matchs ////////////////////////////////
// //
// IMPORTMENT //
// Wager Matchs MUST require xblive_wagermatch 1//
// //
// hlnd - Stick and Stones* //
// gun - Gun mode* //
// shrp - Sharpshooter* //
// oic - One in the Chamber* //
// //

g_gametype "tdm" // Select gametype from the list above
xblive_wagermatch "0" // Set to 1 if you plan on using a wager match. This is a MUST! Failure to do so caused problems

// MAP ROTATION TIPS //
// //
// mp_array - Array //
// mp_cracked - Cracked //
// mp_crisis - Crysis //
// mp_firingrange - Firingrange //
// mp_duga - Grid //
// mp_hanoi - Hanoi //
// mp_cairo - Havana //
// mp_havoc - Jungle //
// mp_cosmodrome - Launch //
// mp_nuked - Nuketown //
// mp_radiation - Radiation //
// mp_mountain - Summit //
// mp_villla - Villa //
// mp_russianbase - WMD //
// //
//// DLC1 FIRSTSTRIKE ////////////////////////////
// //
// mp_berlinwall2 - Berlin Wall //
// mp_discovery - Discovery //
// mp_kowloon - Kowloon //
// mp_stadium - Stadium //
// //
//// DLC2 ESCALATION /////////////////////////////
// //
// mp_gridlock - Convoy //
// mp_hotel - Hotel //
// mp_outskirts - Stockpile //
// mp_zoo - Zoo //
// //
//// DLC3 ANNIHILATION ///////////////////////////
// //
// mp_drivein - Drive-In //
// mp_area51 - Hanger 18 //
// mp_golfcourse - Hazard //
// mp_silo - Silo //
// //

set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_array gametype dom map mp_cracked"

// PLAYLIST DVARS //

playlist_enabled "0" // Reserved slots for players in playlist.
playlist_excludeMap "mapname" // Exclude this map from the server rotation. Type in the map name shortname.
playlist_excludeGametype "" // Exclude this gametype, type in the gametype shortname.
playlist_excludeGametypeMap "" // Exclude this gametype map, type in the map shortname.

johnsmith

Reaction score
@update.freak
Yeah I was referred to the same bgserver.cfg template. The problem is that in other server files, I don't see the important variables that I need to edit in order to make my server visible such as:

+set dedicated <number>
+set net_queryPort <number>
+set net_port <number>
+set net_authPort <number>
+set net_masterServerPort <number>

I still went ahead and added those values to my bgserver.cfg and tested it, but my server still isn't visible. Like I said in my previous post, it seems like you'll need to order a server from GameServers in order for all this to work under BO1. If anyone can confirm this, that would be great so I can just move on and just use a VPN for this game.

johnsmith

Reaction score
If I'm testing under v0.6, yes the GameID's are the same. Would you recommend I make them both unique or will it matter?

Update #1: Well I changed the GameID on one of the machines and tested it. Still no luck.

Last edited: