Tutorial How to use custom zombie maps manually without steam?

gamestein

Known Member
Reaction score
my bo3 is outdated for the map i want to play can sombody help and i downloaded bo3 without steam

SamTheEvil

Reaction score
I have the last update and DLC 4 is in as well and stuff, but i get Fastfile error, and nobody fixed it so im losing hope

essore

Reaction score
hi i just downloaded bo3 cracked offline and i have all maps 14map but when i try to add custom zombie map i can see it when i enter the game in mods i click load and when i go to zombie and change map i cant find it please if your answer is to update the game i dont know how to update a cracked game

nachotaladro

Reaction score
Could anybody help me I am getting the fast file error when trying to launch the custom zombies maps but it's a little different. It says "Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_wildwest': Fastfile archive checksum (0x5AFFBD78 0xCCC83871 0x205192D9 0x2AB0E985) does not match executable nor any permissible"

FexFR

Known Member
Reaction score
Help I do what people explain but I don’t see the maps I can’t choose how I play it?

DarrenSmith09

Reaction score
Hello guys,
in this short tutorial I will show you how to install a Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Map manually totally without steam. Please leave questions and suggestions below! Enjoy!

1. Download a custom zombie map here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | CabConModding
  2. Unzip the .rar file(s).
  3. Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps If usermaps doesn't exist please create the folder manually.
  4. Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

If this method doesn't work you can always try this:
  1. Extract files
  2. Create a new folder named as "zone"
  3. Put all the extracted files in this folder
  4. After this open up workshop.json and you should see "FolderName":
  5. Create a new folder with the required name
  6. Place the zone folder with the extracted files you made earlier in this folder
  7. After place the folder in your usermaps directory

(Images and more details will come soon)
~SCP
What is the .rar file

Spicy_Tamales

Reaction score
I need some to fix this error I downloaded town remastered, I got a "zm_town: Fastfile archive checksum (some letter and numbers mixed up) does not match executable nor any permissible".

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I need some to fix this error I downloaded town remastered, I got a "zm_town: Fastfile archive checksum (some letter and numbers mixed up) does not match executable nor any permissible".
Check this:
or this Question - Error loading fastfile - Black Ops 3 Mods and Maps

JOJO4EVA

Reaction score
Hello guys,
in this short tutorial I will show you how to install a Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Map manually totally without steam. Please leave questions and suggestions below! Enjoy!

1. Download a custom zombie map here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | CabConModding
  2. Unzip the .rar file(s).
  3. Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps If usermaps doesn't exist please create the folder manually.
  4. Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

If this method doesn't work you can always try this:
  1. Extract files
  2. Create a new folder named as "zone"
  3. Put all the extracted files in this folder
  4. After this open up workshop.json and you should see "FolderName":
  5. Create a new folder with the required name
  6. Place the zone folder with the extracted files you made earlier in this folder
  7. After place the folder in your usermaps directory

(Images and more details will come soon)
~SCP
i got the fastfile error too

Attachments

• boz.png
    boz.png
    1 MB · Views: 291

marcram72

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
je ne comprend pas la technique pour installer une carte qui comporte comme nom des chiffres?
une idée?

spiderboy

Known Member
Reaction score
I'm having an error when launching the map

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    221.6 KB · Views: 212